Depression = Low testosterone, high IQ

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
This is why it seems that all Reddit retards are depressed.

Most of them haven’t actually been deep into the darkness, and the few that have don’t realize they are surrounded by thousands of normies with a simple hormonal imbalance.

They are low testosterone due to their sedentary lifestyle, shit diet, and pathetic mindset that involves intellect over aggression (even though it is clear that egotistical aggressive men are the most biologically successful)

You can fix this by hitting the gym every day, nofap in week long increments, and Ashwagandha (among other supplements). All those things really make a difference, and having an egotistical mindset helps too. This may sound trivial in the presence depression but once you feel what it’s like to be truly HIGH T you won’t go back.

Most white men are pathetic nowadays. Look back to old footage and you can see how they were much more agressive while remaining intellectual, just look at any footage of Leonard Bernstein talking and you’ll see what I mean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 616 and ZyzzReincarnate
I'm high T but depressed.

Explain then how is this possible.

OP is definitely a qualified psychiatrist with years of experience in that field, not some basement dwelling 20yo loser. That's for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
OP is definitely a qualified psychiatrist with years of experience in that field, not some basement dwelling 20yo loser. That's for sure.
ZHYfo5r

I'm low iq and low t so it's over

I am a high T alpha male.