depression really got the best of me

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
i dont really know what i should anymore so i will just run 8 iu hgh a day for the next year,i hope i will grow a bit,my cycle is about to end and i will just cruise on 300 mg test c until my next cycle begins

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, DarkoDon, normie_joe and 2 others
cruising on 300 is crazy

Did u manage to keep on the 15 yo bone age till now with all the AI?

Did u manage to keep on the 15 yo bone age till now with all the AI?
im 16,5 now and my plates are still open im glad i started so early

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
im 16,5 now and my plates are still open im glad i started so early
Wtf have u been taking AI every day since last year?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
how come u are suicidemaxxed from 7 years old

yeah depression is shit, worse thing that you can have when you want to looksmax.
And the drugs you get prescribed are shit too.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
i dont really know what i should anymore so i will just run 8 iu hgh a day for the next year,i hope i will grow a bit,my cycle is about to end and i will just cruise on 300 mg test c until my next cycle begins
since I've been on this forum you've been doing cycles and taking so much roids. Isn't your liver completely fucked?? And how many cm have you gained now?

since I've been on this forum you've been doing cycles and taking so much roids. Isn't your liver completely fucked?? And how many cm have you gained now?
liver is a bit fucked but easy fixable

i love it when i see someone like you, your whole life is just fucked cause you hopped on a cycle at 16. sweet butterflies in my belly YES MAN I FUCKING LOVE IT. im gonna go to sleep tonight and im gonna love it, you made my night. I hope you keep doing the same thing forever because you are a direct source of dopamine for me, keep ruiningn your life bro keep that shit up fkin love that shit man

i love it when i see someone like you, your whole life is just fucked cause you hopped on a cycle at 16. sweet butterflies in my belly YES MAN I FUCKING LOVE IT. im gonna go to sleep tonight and im gonna love it, you made my night. I hope you keep doing the same thing forever because you are a direct source of dopamine for me, keep ruiningn your life bro keep that shit up fkin love that shit man

044f955e321cc2fe7b0f6a34aabaad0c

• JFL
Reactions: czero23 and SoundnVision
We are the same age how will you grow you guess?