Depressionmaxxed

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Cold-approached a bunch of girls.

I used a pickup line on one girl, she laughed at me in front of her friends and said I “need to try better”, then she said she had a boyfriend (that’s realistically probably bullshit).

I started some convos with like 6 different girls from 2 friend groups, none of them showed any overt interest in me. They thought I was “chill” or whatever, but they were weirded out by the fact I was on my own (even after I’d lied about my friends being in the bar).

Then I was talking to some British girl at a bar and she just left midway through the convo.

Then I straight up asked for the Instagram of another girl, she laughed and told me to “fuck off” with her friend.

The worst part is I am leanmaxxed and above-average in height, what the fuck is going on? Should I just binge at this point, it’s hard to care anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, watah, ambi and 5 others
the high sexual drive curse:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Shouldve slapped that bitch who said fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, boxface34, bloomercel and 2 others
Bro what the fuck is this shit?

Put all this effort into looksmaxxing with virtually 0 results

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, asdvek and Lookologist003
the high sexual drive curse:feelswhy:
Wdym?

I honestly have 0 sexual drive, no fap is easy for me because I barely think about sex.

I just like the validation.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Darkeningstar
Then I was talking to some British girl at a bar and she just left midway through the convo.
UK girls are fucking ruthless. They will literally turn their back on you if they are not interested. Reminds me of one approach I did.

Nothing is quite as soul destroying as experiencing it yourself. The feeling is missed reading about it on a forum.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, bloomercel, alcoholicToad and 1 other person
UK girls are fucking ruthless. They will literally turn their back on you if they are not interested. Reminds me of one approach I did.

Nothing is quite as soul destroying as experiencing it yourself. The feeling is missed reading about it on a forum.
You understand how I feel?

This shit really made me lose hope, I’m legit leanmaxxed and tall.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Lookologist003

The urge to sabotage all my efforts is strong, I’m gonna pull through and resist though.

I don’t know what I’m gonna do with myself, I started a uni course where 90% of the class are pakis.

what the fuck am I actually supposed to do? These girls are all hoes, and I don’t look bad, do they really expect Timothy Chamalet to suddenly start grinding up against them as the bare minimum?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Darkeningstar

I used a pickup line on one girl, she laughed at me in front of her friends and said I “need to try better”, then she said she had a boyfriend (that’s realistically probably bullshit).

I started some convos with like 6 different girls from 2 friend groups, none of them showed any overt interest in me. They thought I was “chill” or whatever, but they were weirded out by the fact I was on my own (even after I’d lied about my friends being in the bar).

Then I straight up asked for the Instagram of another girl, she laughed and told me to “fuck off” with her friend.

The worst part is I am leanmaxxed and above-average in height, what the fuck is going on? Should I just binge at this point, it’s hard to care anymore.
yh ion even approach girls cause i know i will get pepper sprayed cause im subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, watah, bloomercel and 2 others
yh ion even approach girls cause i know i will get pepper sprayed cause im subhuman
Bro I honestly don’t give a fuck what anyone says not “everyone can be a chad”, complete delusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You genuinely have to stop caring about women for them to want you

Pursuing the trinity of looks money and status > slaying in the moment

You can only afford to approach girls if you are very confident, a trait that's often inherently lacking in those who are looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
You can only afford to approach girls if you are very confident, a trait that's often inherently lacking in those who are looksmaxxers
No bro, I’m not even joking these girls expect fucking DiCaprio to approach at the bare minimum.

I mean let’s look at this objectively, I was a MTN before but I got super lean and put 2 inch lifts in my shoes.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No bro, I’m not even joking these girls expect fucking DiCaprio to approach at the bare minimum.

I mean let’s look at this objectively, I was a MTN before but I got super lean and put 2 inch lifts in my shoes.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
You're right, it's normal for you to have a moral backlash from it.

• +1
should’ve followed her home and burned down her house with her in it*

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You genuinely have to stop caring about women for them to want you

Pursuing the trinity of looks money and status > slaying in the moment
I think that deep down I don’t care, it’s just good cope to feel validated by some whores.

I intuitively understand that none of this shit actually matters, it’s just a good distraction.

Like seriously, these bitches are choosing guys based on their god damn gonial angle or browridge protrusion. It’s all cope.

• +1
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

They are too old. They're used and jaded. You need to go for young girls.

• JFL
I think that deep down I don’t care, it’s just good cope to feel validated by some whores.

I intuitively understand that none of this shit actually matters, it’s just a good distraction.

Like seriously, these bitches are choosing guys based on their god damn gonial angle or browridge protrusion. It’s all cope.
Yeah having good face actually keeps me alive I won't pretend validation doesn't make things way smoother and more appealing

Being 5"6 and MTN would get me suicidal

I need this face.

To imagine yourself in the future, rich, famous, and still ugly

Motivation is harder. Your life is worse

It matters. It only doesn't matter to me because I went and got it, and now i can forget

it even makes me feel kinda bluepilled, I forget my origins, forget where I can from.

"I put the work in, you could too"

no. That was only my experience.

As a true subhuman it's incredibly difficult to cope

“It’s only after you’ve lost everything that you’re free to do anything”

Yeah having good face actually keeps me alive I won't pretend validation doesn't make things way smoother and more appealing

I need this face.

It matters. It only doesn't matter to me because I went and got it, and now i can forget

it even makes me feel kinda bluepilled, I forget my origins, forget where I can from.

Subhumans like me can still live happy lives. Fuck you bro.

Subhumans like me can still live happy lives. Fuck you bro.
Why are you on org then?

Go live a happy life. We all know you especially do not have one Mr. Legb

I've seen your square dome. Yes thats right, it's you I'm talking about.

Why are you on org then?

Go life a happy life. We all know you especially do not have one Mr. Legb
Well I'm trying to live an happy life, I won't lie saying I'm happy right now.
But it's always nice trying to feel better.

I need this face.

No man I definitely look decent, I’m a tall MTN at the bare minimum and many users have confirmed this.

I don’t understand how these girls can have such high standards.

• +1
Why are you on org then?

Go live a happy life. We all know you especially do not have one Mr. Legb

I've seen your square dome. Yes thats right, it's you I'm talking about.
Bro holy fuck it was insanely brutal seeing all of the ethnicmaxxers walking around the city right after I’d been rejected like that, my fate right before my eyes.

My failed genetic potential, my mediocrity.

Bro holy fuck it was insanely brutal seeing all of the ethnicmaxxers walking around the city right after I’d been rejected like that, my fate right before my eyes.

My failed genetic potential, my mediocrity.
Wym

The ethics had hoes?

@alcoholicToad
And try yubo (ethically :ogre:) for weird hoes that only care about looks

• +1
Wym

The ethics had hoes?
White men with ethnic women, pure suicidefuel.

One guy here said it perfectly, it’s like walking around with a big L attached to your forehead because you were incompetent enough to not be able to attract a white woman.

And I don’t give a fuck what anyone says, it isn’t a coincidence there is a direct correlation between a white guy’s BF% and the statistical probability that he is dating an ethnic woman JFL

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
@alcoholicToad
And try yubo (ethically :ogre:) for weird hoes that only care about looks
Tried it, I’ve basically been blacklisted off of most apps somehow. Probably because I made too many accounts.

I’m 90% sure, the inconsistently is insane. I’ll match with 2 staceylites, but can’t get more than 4 total matches in a matter of days.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
Tried it, I’ve basically been blacklisted off of most apps somehow. Probably because I made too many accounts.

I’m 90% sure, the inconsistently is insane. I’ll match with 2 staceylites, but can’t get more than 4 total matches in a matter of days.
How is your profile quality?

Need a lot of NT pics to mog on there

• +1
How is your profile quality?

Need a lot of NT pics to mog on there
Bro at this point I’m convinced being NT is a cope unless what you want is a longterm relationship and not some sloppy head

• JFL
White men with ethnic women, pure suicidefuel.

One guy here said it perfectly, it’s like walking around with a big L attached to your forehead because you were incompetent enough to not be able to attract a white woman.

And I don’t give a fuck what anyone says, it isn’t a coincidence there is a direct correlation between a white guy’s BF% and the statistical probability that he is dating an ethnic woman JFL
or maybe because its much easier to get a non white gf these days

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel