Derm appointment tomorrow, give me good convincing reasons for accutane

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
I have my own set of legitimate reasons why I need accutane that i dont really feel like typing out, but what are some fake/over exaggerated things i can tell her to increase likelihood of me getting that beautiful accutane?

Solution
descension
What I told her back then:
It really bothers me and I'm prone to scarring (!)
I have tried multiple topicals already, with minimal results
My whole family had acne, and my brother cleaned up from accutane completely

Just larp basically
if u need to convince a derm to give u accutane then u dont need accutane

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
if u need to convince a derm to give u accutane then u dont need accutane
like i said i have legit reasons which would probably have her prescribe me it, but i wanna increase the chances so i dont have to wait another 2 momths for my next appointment

Extremely painful cycles of cystic acne on nose and chin, overgrowth of oil glands on nose (she said dis), but i need more things to tell her

I have my own set of legitimate reasons why I need accutane that i dont really feel like typing out, but what are some fake/over exaggerated things i can tell her to increase likelihood of me getting that beautiful accutane?
Certainly! Here are some convincing reasons you could consider discussing with your dermatologist for Accutane (Isotretinoin):

1. Severe Acne: If you have tried multiple other treatments without success, Accutane is often considered for severe or persistent acne that hasn't responded well to other therapies.
  2. Quality of Life: Acne can significantly impact your quality of life, affecting self-esteem and emotional well-being. Accutane can provide long-term improvement and relief from severe acne, potentially leading to improved confidence and mental health.
  3. Scarring Prevention: Severe acne can leave permanent scars. Accutane can help prevent future scarring by effectively treating the underlying cause of acne.
  4. Long-term Results: Accutane is known for producing long-lasting results even after treatment has ended, reducing the likelihood of acne relapse.
  5. Professional Recommendation: Your dermatologist is the best person to assess your specific case and recommend Accutane if they believe it is the most suitable option based on the severity and persistence of your acne.
  6. Convenience: Unlike some other acne treatments that require daily or frequent application, Accutane is typically taken once or twice daily as prescribed, which can be more convenient for some people.
  7. Medical Monitoring: Your dermatologist will monitor your progress closely throughout the treatment to manage any potential side effects and ensure your safety.
It's important to have an open discussion with your dermatologist about your concerns, expectations, and any questions you may have regarding Accutane. They can provide personalized advice based on your medical history and the severity of your acne.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
like i said i have legit reasons which would probably have her prescribe me it, but i wanna increase the chances so i dont have to wait another 2 momths for my next appointment

Extremely painful cycles of cystic acne on nose and chin, overgrowth of oil glands on nose (she said dis), but i need more things to tell her
nigga i literally just lifted my shirt and they prescribed it to me on the spot took 2 mins

• +1

Just larp basically

• +1
Solution

Just larp basically
My acne and scars effect me psychologically 😢🥺😢😔☹️😞:lul:

• +1
Reactions: descension
Good luck , there is 1% chance bluepilled fag doc will prescribe it

Good luck , there is 1% chance bluepilled fag doc will prescribe it
do they not make money from prescribing things? Why they so stingy with it

Fags already prescribed me monocycline, doxycycline, adapalene, using tretinoin 0.1%, nothing fucking works

Even fixing diet barely helped

Fags already prescribed me monocycline, doxycycline, adapalene, using tretinoin 0.1%, nothing fucking works

say that, and say your cousin/brother/father used accutane when they were ur age and cleared their acne.

• +1
Say that you have had acne since you were 12 years old, that you have already taken tetracycline, that you have body acne and that your acne leaves scars

• +1

You cant find it online?

• +1
You cant find it online?
Accutane online from what ive seen is just so expensive and id rather have insurance cover it if my derm prescribes it, also they do monthly liver panels to check of everythings good but if i do it on my own i gotta get my own bloodwork tested. Just brings in a whole new set of problems

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Take a gun with you

• +1
If you give me accutane I will be happy

• +1
Pls give me accutane or I will cry

• +1
Seriously read the people reviews to see what they have done for her to describe them accutane , tell her about inflammation in your and in you face and nose and that you tried adaplane / Tretinoin and didn't work

• +1
Update: i got the accutane, but she’s dosing me at 60mg, wtf? way too high