Derma did this instead of prescribing tret

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
went to a dermatologist told him I still have acne at 17 he said "it's probably hormonal + diet + hygiene + lifestyle + clogged pores but I will prescribe something for you" and i said "tretinoin?" And he said "no try benzoyl peroxide first"

I asked him some more for tret but he kept saying I have to try benzoyl first.

So now I have a gel containing clindamycin + benzoyl peroxide and I have to use this for 2 months before being able to have tret prescribed which by the time winter is over (winter is best time to use tret)

Might just buy it online tbh tret mogs everything I don't want to wait 2 months because some jewey dermatologist wanted to try some other shit first

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and MadTwatter
Yeah bro, just don't listen to the doctor and buy tret online which is probably made by curry mixed with some Buddhist monk's cum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Mr. President, finn899 and 9 others
Yeah bro, just don't listen to the doctor and buy tret online which is probably made by curry mixed with some Buddhist monk's cum.
Nigga benzoyl is cope tret is the only way

Also I'm talking reputable sources like highstreetpharma

My doc prescribed me kenelog injection couple years back

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Half of derms are braindead and retarded for acne. My first derm kept prescribing me doxy over and over, every time I quit I’d end up with pitted acne scars which I still have.

Retinoids (differin or tret) should be the first attempt, if that doesn’t work just get on Accutane and nuke it for good.

Muh muh side effects from Accutane. I had to go on 2 courses and I’d still pick that every time over anything else. Fuckin braindead chink derm went to Harvard med school and still prescribed me doxy over and over the first few times.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 6128 and Napoleon1800
Half of derms are braindead and retarded for acne. My first derm kept prescribing me doxy over and over, every time I quit I’d end up with pitted acne scars which I still have.

Retinoids (differin or tret) should be the first attempt, if that doesn’t work just get on Accutane and nuke it for good.

Muh muh side effects from Accutane. I had to go on 2 courses and I’d still pick that every time over anything else. Fuckin braindead chink derm went to Harvard med school and still prescribed me doxy over and over the first few times.
Yes. Jfl at shitty acids

Just go tret + basic Skincare routine and good diet, if doesn't work its accutane

went to a dermatologist told him I still have acne at 17 he said "it's probably hormonal + diet + hygiene + lifestyle + clogged pores but I will prescribe something for you" and i said "tretinoin?" And he said "no try benzoyl peroxide first"

So now I have a gel containing clindamycin + benzoyl peroxide and I have to use this for 2 months before being able to have tret prescribed which by the time winter is over (winter is best time to use tret)

Might just buy it online tbh tret mogs everything I don't want to wait 2 months because some jewey dermatologist wanted to try some other shit first
Nigger you're stupid should've said you tried it already jfl. Next time look up all common prescribed products and say you've tried all of them and really want tret

Also tret has a meme prescription most pharmacist don't even know,
you can easily get it OTC

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, niqfan625 and Napoleon1800
Nigger you're stupid should've said you tried it already jfl. Next time look up all common prescribed products and say you've tried all of them and really want tret

Also tret has a meme prescription most pharmacist don't even know,
you can easily get it OTC
Replicate the prescription?

I cant the prescription is only sent digitally into their system by the nhs

Replicate the prescription?

I cant the prescription is only sent digitally into their system by the nhs
No prescription, just ask for it in a pharmacy they'll likely give it to you.

Here it's prescription only but most pharmacists don't even know what tretinoin is, so they just sell it to me otc

• +1
Shit service too ngl

• +1
JFL you can buy Benzoyl at the store you should have told him you’d already been using it. Tretinoin has no issues it’s laughable that he wouldn’t prescribe at least the low dose of it.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, niqfan625 and Napoleon1800

Mine is same based white woman she just straight up prescribed me tret when I never asked and had really mild acne

• +1
No prescription, just ask for it in a pharmacy they'll likely give it to you.

Here it's prescription only but most pharmacists don't even know what tretinoin is, so they just sell it to me otc
Where do u live

JFL you can buy Benzoyl at the store you should have told him you’d already been using it. Tretinoin has no issues it’s laughable that he wouldn’t prescribe at least the low dose of it.
Yea man I was retarded and he was Jewish

Worst combo

Nigga benzoyl is cope tret is the only way

Also I'm talking reputable sources like highstreetpharma
Benzoyl works well for me. But I only use it when acne pops up. To avoid acne you need to stop consuming processed foods, dairy and carbs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and RoyaleWithCheese
Benzoyl works well for me. But I only use it when acne pops up. To avoid acne you need to stop consuming processed foods, dairy and carbs.
I consume all

But i have no choice

nigga. I live in the uk. I worked in a pharmacy for like 2 months and I know they know all about tret. Its a POM (Prescription only medicine) meaning if you ask for it you will go check for your prescription, because its not like there's a price on it that you can pay.

I guess I can try but I doubt I will succeed

nigga. I live in the uk. I worked in a pharmacy for like 2 months and I know they know all about tret. Its a POM (Prescription only medicine) meaning if you ask for it you will go check for your prescription, because its not like there's a price on it that you can pay.

It's pom here too try nigga

• +1
i paid 100 for a dermatologist two weeks ago and when i asked for tret for acne he just told me i dont need it they are all so fucking usesless,can you buy it online??

• +1
i paid 100 for a dermatologist two weeks ago and when i asked for tret for acne he just told me i dont need it they are all so fucking usesless,can you buy it online??
I can try yes

I vouch for skinorac

• +1
Screenshot        comgoogleandroidgm

• +1
Why is tretinoin not even over the counter. It has a shit ton of studies proving it works well but they would rather sell you over the counter bullshit retinol which doesn't even have the same amount of research done on it.

• +1

Dermas are retarded

They just prescribe antibiotics and if that doesn't work (it never does) they prescribe accutane

Just buy tret, tazorac or differin (if you have sensitive skin start with differin) on alldaychemist and you can megadose vitamin b5 alongside. Taking 2.2 grams of b5 showed 66% reduction of acne after 12 weeks in 1 study

• +1
Dermas are retarded

They just prescribe antibiotics and if that doesn't work (it never does) they prescribe accutane

Just buy tret, tazorac or differin (if you have sensitive skin start with differin) on alldaychemist and you can megadose vitamin b5 alongside. Taking 2.2 grams of b5 showed 66% reduction of acne after 12 weeks in 1 study
He's gonna give me tret now anyway

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Why is tretinoin not even over the counter. It has a shit ton of studies proving it works well but they would rather sell you over the counter bullshit retinol which doesn't even have the same amount of research done on it.
You can buy adapelene otc if you are from the US but yeah prescription laws are shitty

• +1
Reactions: smallman and Napoleon1800
He's gonna give me tret now anyway
Did your acne become more severe after taking HGH?
That's my only concern with it because HGH would raise sebum production and igf-1 which is closely correlated with acne, so I am dealing with my acne first before hopping on HGH

Thats tough dude my dr is a goat she instantly prescribed me tret after one appointment complaining of acne and dandruff

• +1
Ordered tret successfully from tretinoinworld and tretinoin.eu, but there’s more sites that send to UK
B7CB5BF1 E1FF 4E7D AB83 A7B777B67DE5

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Napoleon1800

Last edited:
hes right though...