Derma just prescribed me tret

ikadelix

ikadelix

Bronze
lets go chat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and halloweed
You can get this stuff for cheap on the black market. Imagine going through all the hoops to get it prescribed when you can just launch $300 for some from China.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed and N1666
You can get this stuff for cheap on the black market. Imagine going through all the hoops to get it prescribed when you can just launch $300 for some from China.
thats way more than I am paying through insurance. Also there werent many hoops I was just too lazy to pursue it last year

Or just eat meat only like you’re designed to

It's less than 1$ at discount pharmacy shop in curryland

• Woah
Reactions: ikadelix
elaborate. Why would u run acutane over tret
U dont need to fuck with the application, u just take it with water quick shit, also my own experience was that tret isn’t helping that much, when i was doing accutane it helped me quick

You don’t get tret from the “black market”, everyone gets it from online pharmacies like alldaychemist. It also costs less than $10 and another $20 max for shipping, idk where you got $300 from :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, halloweed and ikadelix
You don’t get tret from the “black market”, everyone gets it from online pharmacies like alldaychemist. It also costs less than $10 and another $20 max for shipping, idk where you got $300 from :feelskek:
Yeah wtf is he on about

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and N1666
If Tret is $300 testosterone costs 3 million

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and N1666
Cuz accutane is the Gold standard treatment
Accutane is waay better but I heard of it suppressing your androgens (which you shouldn’t do if developing)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
absolutely fucked my skin and made it 10x worse then what it was originally.

• Hmm...
you can get it for 20$ on amazon

• +1