Derma roller needle size for hairline

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
What needle size is recommended??

Every day is pain and misery man

• JFL
Reactions: subanimal and herring
Get dermapen and start with 2.0 and do this 3 minutes for each hairline once every week

And after the 3rd week see if your skin could handle 2.5 than keep doing this until you get the results

Make sure you apply copper peptides or peppermint oil after each treatment

• +1
Reactions: Piro
Get dermapen and start with 2.0 and do this 3 minutes for each hairline once every week

And after the 3rd week see if your skin could handle 2.5 than keep doing this until you get the results

Any thread on dermaroller here?

Peppermint oil can cause Vasoconstriction apparently

NO do not apply anything after dermarolling. That will make the wound heal faster which is NOT what you want.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
NO do not apply anything after dermarolling. That will make the wound heal faster which is NOT what you want.
So shampoo,numb cream,dermapen

That’s all I think I heard copper peptides is great for hair growth ngl

What’s your NW now?

• JFL
Reactions: mexrilla71
It doesn't seem that painful but I'm talking out of my ass here.

But wouldn't applying a substance with known hair-growth properties trump this fact even if it is true?

It doesn't seem that painful but I'm talking out of my ass here.

But wouldn't applying a substance with known hair-growth properties trump this fact even if it is true?
Listen you have to understand how dermarolling works first. You don’t want copper peptides to go systemic, it heals wounds faster, and is an anti androgen. The whole point of dermarolling is that the wound healing supresses the androgen receptor completely and regrows hair, so you want to create as big of a wound as possible and let it heal for as long as possible.

I’m using a 1.5mm ZGTS dermaroller for my hair.

This size or you aren't even trying
Maxresdefault

I’m using a 1.5mm ZGTS dermaroller for my hair.
lol i had the same one and literally broke it while rolling. I guess I was pushing too hard.