dermaroll

Z

ZAATOP4

Bronze
every how long should i derma roll my face ? for stubble/collagen, mostly collagen

Solution
GreekGenes
rolling daily is never recommended, no matter the neddle length. Leave at least 48 hours for the skin to heal even at 0.25mm.

Also, rolling at 0,25mm will not really induce collagen production since you need to reach into the dermis for that. 0.25mm will purely enhance the absorption of topicals through the epidermis.
When derma rolling your face for collagen production the frequency depends on the needle length of the derma roller.

When derma rolling your face for collagen production the frequency depends on the needle length of the derma roller.
0,25mm, i saw on a botb from looksmaxxing official 400% increase

0,25mm, i saw on a botb from looksmaxxing official 400% increase
In this case you can use it once, every morning after you woke up, you can also do it before going to sleep but it needs time to heal

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
rolling daily is never recommended, no matter the neddle length. Leave at least 48 hours for the skin to heal even at 0.25mm.

Also, rolling at 0,25mm will not really induce collagen production since you need to reach into the dermis for that. 0.25mm will purely enhance the absorption of topicals through the epidermis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Solution

is a 0,5mm better then ?

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
is a 0,5mm better then ?
you can try 0.5mm just make sure to leave at least a week between treatments. If you don't let the skin heal it can lead to scarring.

But it's definitely better for collagen than 0.25mm.