[Dermaroller]0.5mm vs 0.75? 192 needles vs 540?

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Only for collagenmaxxing. Also what length for dark circles under eyes?

I would start with 0.5mm if I was a beginner then work up to 1mm

Last edited:
I'd always say to err on the side of caution and start short then move up. Clinical data shows that 0.5 is enough for collagen induction- if you're desperate for longer than about 1mm, go see a professional.
Standard 192 needle.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of microneedling for dark circles at all, but if you're dead set, then 0.5mm needle length.

• Love it
Reactions: Virgincel
No matter how many times we tell people they still choose to kill their skin with dermarollers rather than using dermastamps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3962
No matter how many times we tell people they still choose to kill their skin with dermarollers rather than using dermastamps.
Redpill me on this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Get derminator 2

Save up for it
I am aware it produces better results but is dermaroller just bad or simply not as good as dermapens?

found this online but im not sure if it is that accurate

also i wouldn't go above 1.5mm unless you use some sort of numbing cream or it will be painful

Angry joo trying to shut it down or legit?

I have had multiple dermapen treatments and it actually made things worse. I have the derminator 2 but it is still in my closet, unused.

• +1
I have had multiple dermapen treatments and it actually made things worse. I have the derminator 2 but it is still in my closet, unused.
That's actually pretty interesting. Can you elaborate on the specifics?

• +1
That I do not know as I didn't do the treatment myself. My skin did not have holes prior but I had some acne scars. Dermapen helped a little bit but now I have these extra holes. She just put aloe vera after each treatment.
As in needle depth, frequency, what your skin was like prior to, aftercare etc.

Now I am going to try co2 fraxel laser.

Last edited: