Dermaroller or dermastamp???

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
I heard dermaroller can damage the skin, should i go for a dermastamp in order to improve my face scars?

i just made a same thread few hours ago and got brutally ignored. there's no high iq users here

use dermastamp looks way better but takes more time

i just made a same thread few hours ago and got brutally ignored. there's no high iq users here

shame i didn’t see it. derma rollers create uneven holes in the skin (since it’s a rolling motion, not a straight down motion). as such, derma stamp is better.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

Oh i see , im wonderinf as well which one to buy .

shame i didn’t see it. derma rollers create uneven holes in the skin (since it’s a rolling motion, not a straight down motion). as such, derma stamp is better.
Yeah that s why i prefere dermastamp , though i remember from a while back, people here would advise to use some sort of expensive electronic device , a derma pen i think, but is there really any difference ? I mean the dermapen pokes your skin itself, meanwhile with a dermastamp i do it myself .

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Oh i see , im wonderinf as well which one to buy .

Yeah that s why i prefere dermastamp , though i remember from a while back, people here would advice to use some sort of expensive electronic device , a derma pen i think, but is there really any difference ? I mean the dermapen pokes your skin itself, meanwhile with a dermastamp i do it myself .
think of a derma pen as like an automatic shotgun compared to a derma stamp (which would be a pump shotgun). derma pen creates a lot more holes which, in turn, creates more collagen and results faster. however, it’s a lot easier to fuck up and over do, which is why i recommend going to a aesthetician so they can perform it on you. only thing is that aestheticians charge a lot, so if you do decide to get the pen, only do it once every month or so