DERMAROLLER VS DERMASTAMP. (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
I'm thinking on getting DERMASTAMP since it looks less dangerous in long term
However I'm doing it in order to get my collagen back
Questions:
Should I do DERMASTAMP around my mouth, like I'm trying to get less wrinkles because of fasolabial shit

Should I do it in my scalp too? Like all around my head or just my forehead

What oils or shit should I apply in order to maximize results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Crusile and T50 Mogger
reminder op is chinese

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 27452
reminder op is chinese

You're the Asian here wdym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I'm thinking on applying sabila after dermastamping. Thoughs?
Bump

• +1
Dermaroller is safer than derma stamps and electric derma pens

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Interested
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Crusile
dermaroller causes friction, derma pens are safest
dermapens are more likely to puncture the same "point"/area many times, leading to scarring. Rollers distribute needles equally and cause less inflammation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Interested
Read this textbook on libgen: concise guide to dermaneedling 2

• +1
dermapens are more likely to puncture the same "point"/area many times, leading to scarring. Rollers distribute needles equally and cause less inflammation

Dermaroller causes scarring aswell

• +1
Maxresdefault

In fact, dermaroller has a higher chance of scarring

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 27452
I'm thinking on applying sabila after dermastamping. Thoughs?
Bump
like aloe vera?

also i will always stand behind derma stamps. they don’t have the messed up entry system or a derma roller (since derma stamps are straight down, rollers have a circular motion)

• +1
I'm thinking on getting DERMASTAMP since it looks less dangerous in long term
However I'm doing it in order to get my collagen back
Questions:
Should I do DERMASTAMP around my mouth, like I'm trying to get less wrinkles because of fasolabial shit

Should I do it in my scalp too? Like all around my head or just my forehead

What oils or shit should I apply in order to maximize results.
1. Dermastamping around the mouth: it can be done in various areas of the face, including around the mouth, to potentially reduce the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines.

2. Dermastamping on the scalp: it can be performed to stimulate hair growth and improve the condition of the scalp.

3. Oils or products for maximizing results: after dermastamping, it's common to use gentle and non-irritating skincare products to help with healing and hydration. However, the specific products to use may vary depending on individual preferences and skin type. It's generally recommended to use products that are fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and suitable for sensitive skin. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, or peptides are often recommended for their potential skin benefits.

1. Dermastamping around the mouth: it can be done in various areas of the face, including around the mouth, to potentially reduce the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines.

2. Dermastamping on the scalp: it can be performed to stimulate hair growth and improve the condition of the scalp.

3. Oils or products for maximizing results: after dermastamping, it's common to use gentle and non-irritating skincare products to help with healing and hydration. However, the specific products to use may vary depending on individual preferences and skin type. It's generally recommended to use products that are fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and suitable for sensitive skin. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, or peptides are often recommended for their potential skin benefits.
What was the thread of this text?