Dermarolling dark circles results?

Cristiano88

Cristiano88

Bronze
has anybody tried dermarolling under eye dark circles?
If so, with what results?
How often?
How many mm?
Did you apply any serums?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@forevergymcelling do you dermaroll undereyes.

Why are you coping with treating the symptom instead of fixing the underlying issue? Dark under eyes are mainly due to excess adrenal stimulation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Atem Rah
Why are you coping with treating the symptom instead of fixing the underlying issue? Dark under eyes are mainly due to excess adrenal stimulation.
elab

Lot of things contribute to over stimulation of adrenals - such as high cortisol/adrenaline from bad eating habits, cellular hypoxia, physiological stress, lack of nutrition, bacterial/viral infections, heavy metal poisoning, etc. All which play a role in causing hypothyroidism, and in this state there is a increases in local androgens - mainly dht which decreases facial/body fat under skin.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Lot of things contribute to over stimulation of adrenals - such as high cortisol/adrenaline from bad eating habits, cellular hypoxia, physiological stress, lack of nutrition, bacterial/viral infections, heavy metal poisoning, etc. All which play a role in causing hypothyroidism, and in this state there is a increases in local androgens - mainly dht which decreases facial/body fat under skin.
Cope, its all bones

Cope, its all bones
you are uneducated in this area so your opinion in irrelevant. And to have good bones you need good thyroid function.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(
you are uneducated in this area so your opinion in irrelevant. And to have good bones you need good thyroid function.
You have no idea rajeesh

srsly? how to fix it?

I think we all can do something to improve in this aspect but talking strictly about me i think it is partly congenital(thin skin, depigmentation). Some collagen should help. Will see how it goes. Made a before picture, will use a derma roller of 0,25mm every other day and will see what serum i can use.
Will report back.

I avoid that area dermarolling but have heard others say it doesn't do too much for that. I don't get dark circles usually but did get rid of them one time icing the area down down a while.

Nice assumption, I have no need to continue talking with a delusional fool.
Holy shit you are a narc. Shit bones = shit undeyes unless you are a idiot that doesnt eat well, tale care of skin, or sleep well

Last edited: