Dermarolling twice a week for hairloss

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
What's the worst that can happen? Faster gains? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
With the longer rollers 1.5mm plus there is an argument over it. I think you should have around 10 days off at least but some swear that once a week is best even with 1.5mm plus rollers.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ErbCel
If you are norwooding and only doing dermarolling, its like trying to put out a forest fire with a water pipette. Get on fin babes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deprived, justinzayn and 3 others
Won’t it ruin your scalp?

If you are norwooding and only doing dermarolling, its like trying to put out a forest fire with a water pipette. Get on fin babes.
Lol ofc i run ru and min with it + Min after dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
No but it makes it flaky for a while where the skin is healing if you are using long rollers.
Talking about the 1.5mm rollers. Purely for the penetration so the min can get into the system and stimulate growth (for example in the temples where in order for min to work you HAVE to dermaroll it)

Lol ofc i run ru and min with it + Min after dermarolling
(y)
Talking about the 1.5mm rollers. Purely for the penetration so the min can get into the system and stimulate growth (for example in the temples where in order for min to work you HAVE to dermaroll it)
Actually many people think that the increased absorption is not the main mechanism that makes microneedling work. The act of injuring the skin will increase growth factors and facilitate stem cell activity. Not sure exactly how it works, but maybe 2x will be counter productive because injuring the scalp too often can interfere with the stem cells and other shit idk lol.

• +1
Reactions: zeek, irrumator praetor and Deleted member 9670