Dermastamp Effects On Lips Theory

C

Chadpersonality

Iron
So my theory is since using dermarollers/stamps on your eyebrows creates more collagen in that area therefore promoting hairgrowth and putting Hydraulic acid serum on your lips also creates more collagen in that area therefore creating fuller lips wouldn't dermarolling/stamping your lips create fuller lips because it would supposedly create more collagen in that area. (It creates collagen in these areas to heal the areas that were microneedled) please let me know if im wrong.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and TheBrownOne
How about you use your theory and show us before after?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Hey there big guy, take one for the team, Chad. You go, man! Thanks Chad

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Hmmm is stabbing your lips with hundreds of needles a good or bad idea 🤔🤔🤔

So my theory is since using dermarollers/stamps on your eyebrows creates more collagen in that area therefore promoting hairgrowth and putting Hydraulic acid serum on your lips also creates more collagen in that area therefore creating fuller lips wouldn't dermarolling/stamping your lips create fuller lips because it would supposedly create more collagen in that area. (It creates collagen in these areas to heal the areas that were microneedled) please let me know if im wrong.
If this theory is true, Could it be that my upper lip biting caused my upper lip to be bigger than my lower lip?

If this theory is true, Could it be that my upper lip biting caused my upper lip to be bigger than my lower lip?
Yeah I've thought of this to bc biting it could create microneedling-like effects. That would make a lot of sense.