Dermastamp (NEED HELP)

rainzm

rainzm

lower than subhuman
I usually dermastamp my face eveytime i go to bed (1.5mm a week) but i'm still not used to my routine since i dont know what to do after the day i dermastamped. Am i able to wash my face? or i have to wait for 24 hours before abling to wash my face again?

most skincare is cope my nigga and i dont see why u'd have to wait 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
most skincare is cope my nigga and i dont see why u'd have to wait 24 hours
Doing skincare cause my skin prolly has more holes than a beehive itself:feelswhy:. And i know i saw a site that says i have to wait 24-48hours after the day of dermastamping. But i really dont know if its actually nescessary though...

Doing skincare cause my skin prolly has more holes than a beehive itself:feelswhy:. And i know i saw a site that says i have to wait 24-48hours after the day of dermastamping. But i really dont know if its actually nescessary though...
probably some jew site, anyways just eat raw meat and get on a retinoid and wear some asian sunscreen to protect ur skin after that and ur good

maybe so he doesnt put irritating chemicals into an open wound you fucking nigger
maybe if he wasnt putting irritating chemicals on his face in the first place he wouldnt have to worry faggot

maybe if he wasnt putting irritating chemicals on his face in the first place he wouldnt have to worry faggot
oh my fucking god i think your iq is probably more like 10 not 20

• JFL
Reactions: rainzm and N1666
the chemicals i put on my face has nothing to do with the appearance of my scars, it got like this because i was impatient. Different thing

I usually dermastamp my face eveytime i go to bed (1.5mm a week) but i'm still not used to my routine since i dont know what to do after the day i dermastamped. Am i able to wash my face? or i have to wait for 24 hours before abling to wash my face again?
cleanse > dermastamp > vitamin c serum.