Dermastamping for hair growth

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I just got a dermastamp and I’ve heard if you pair it with rosemary oil it can stimulate hair growth

The thing is how many times are you meant to do this a week, and what’s the best length to acc grow hair

I’ll be using this on the corners of my hairline and on my moustache and goatee so I can get Chad like combo

Could it be possible that you could derma stamp maybe like 2x a week obviously with rosemary oil, but then the other times you can just put rosemary oil and forget about the dermastamping so you don’t get fucked skin or something

Or could it also be possible that you need the needles longer for the hairline and shorter for the goatee / moustache???? No clue lmk babes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and _looksmaxxer_
I just got a dermastamp and I’ve heard if you pair it with rosemary oil it can stimulate hair growth

The thing is how many times are you meant to do this a week, and what’s the best length to acc grow hair

I’ll be using this on the corners of my hairline and on my moustache and goatee so I can get Chad like combo

Could it be possible that you could derma stamp maybe like 2x a week obviously with rosemary oil, but then the other times you can just put rosemary oil and forget about the dermastamping so you don’t get fucked skin or something

Or could it also be possible that you need the needles longer for the hairline and shorter for the goatee / moustache???? No clue lmk babes
nigga just use it, dermastamp + oil after it 3x a week

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, AySab and jrsluca
ya but like do u use it after moisturizer or serum or cleansing which order in skincare