Derminator 2 opinions?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
And how does it compare to say a $90 dermapen? I've heard the DR2 seller is completely mental

I love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I use it. It's a nice device. Just bought it as first device so I cant compare. I read dermastamping is better because of the needles that go is straight compared to dermarolling. I think other premium dermastamping devices are just as good, but derminator is supposed to be the top of the line.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I use it. It's a nice device. Just bought it as first device so I cant compare. I read dermastamping is better because of the needles that go is straight compared to dermarolling. I think other premium dermastamping devices are just as good, but derminator is supposed to be the top of the line.
Would you say it's worth the price? I mean it's double that of a dermapen but if it's that better then ok

Would you say it's worth the price? I mean it's double that of a dermapen but if it's that better then ok
If you got the money go for derminator 2. Otherwise go for dermapen. It's almost as good for half the price. It's not like you will grow more hair or better hair with the derminator.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus