Describe an NT person

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What makes them neurotypical?

Just look at normal people they have friends. They dont get extremly focus on detalis. They go to partys

They dont join communtis like ethno nationalist/ lookism / weebo sites if you are a weebo shoot yourself

• Plays and watches sports
  • Listens to nigger music and pop music
  • Has friends
  • Goes out
  • Uses social media
  • Watches things The Office and Avengers
  • Has no problem talking to girls
  • Wears the latest fashion
  • Drives a Jeep
  • Only plays things like Fortnite, if that even (doesn't play much videogames)

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Swagwaffle
No mental illness

• Plays and watches sports
  • Listens to nigger music and pop music
  • Has friends
  • Goes out
  • Uses social media
  • Watches things The Office and Avengers
  • Has no problem talking to girls
  • Wears the latest fashion
  • Drives a Jeep
  • Only plays things like Fortnite, if that even (doesn't play much videogames)
I play and watch sports, and don't play many videogames. That's about it.

Also add reading only classics and popular books makes you pretty NT, no? Or magazines.
And holding the same religious or political convictions you grew up with.

In modern days most normie people are involved in nerd culture too since its gone so mainstream. JFL @ normies saying "I'm a total nerd"

I play and watch sports, and don't play many videogames. That's about it.

Also add reading only classics and popular books makes you pretty NT, no? Or magazines.
And holding the same religious or political convictions you grew up with.
Well, most NT people would probably say they are Christian, but in practice they are not.

Nttt

I wonder if it's boring to be NT. Go through life like everyone else with no actual weird things about you. No mental illness. Just normal TV shows, normal marriage, good enough job, riding the waves of normalness. Sharing holidays with your friends and family, giving thanks on Thanksgiving watching Fox or CNN and getting your beliefs confirmed, reading the normie magazines about fashion and Keto diets, having an 8 seat SUV for the family and dog to fit for roadtrips to Disneyland. Not being exposed to dark web or subculture. Etc.

A person that can socially interact with people without looking like an alien from another planet.

I’ve literally been told that before. “You act like an alien” JFL.

• +1
Reactions: dodt