Reactions: twojei, Gaygymmaxx and UZB_Strebl
Also who here has micro dosed and how much? Is it different

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Kys for jfl reacting on a srs thread @UZB_Strebl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, UZB_Strebl and Gaygymmaxx
This thread was only a few words but I didn't read them (dnrd)

• +1
Reactions: twojei
first is the ego death and after that it’s euphoric

one of the best things ever, made me quit drugs for a week and just naturally high dopamine for a few days after

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Never used

• +1
I did lsd with my father once

I was in a druggy phase not smart or insightful I was wasting my trips and did it way too young

Fried my brain from that and weed

Shrooms are for when you are locked in. Using them to lock in can work, but only because you're more overtly confronted with your own demons, puhsed into place

For many its too aggressive to use this approach, may be too much there and too scary to learn from

• +1
first is the ego death and after that it’s euphoric

one of the best things ever, made me quit drugs for a week and just naturally high dopamine for a few days after
Was it a 100% positive trip?

took 2g of dried shrooms in tea. found everything extremely interesting and funny. felt extremely horny, everything was attractive. colours were much much more vibrant and beautiful. looking at something for too long would cause it to spin. everything was in hyper detail for example i could distinguish individual leaves in a bush and raindrops etc. i also walked around a lot and had loads of energy. i also felt time go much slower, my brains thoughts became quicker but also more nonsensical and quite alot of thoughts could have their place at once

• +1
start not so much but after the ego death it’s very positive
took 2g of dried shrooms in tea. found everything extremely interesting and funny. felt extremely horny, everything was attractive. colours were much much more vibrant and beautiful. looking at something for too long would cause it to spin. everything was in hyper detail for example i could distinguish individual leaves in a bush and raindrops etc. i also walked around a lot and had loads of energy. i also felt time go much slower, my brains thoughts became quicker but also more nonsensical and quite alot of thoughts could have their place at once
I did lsd with my father once

I was in a druggy phase not smart or insightful I was wasting my trips and did it way too young

Fried my brain from that and weed

Shrooms are for when you are locked in. Using them to lock in can work, but only because you're more overtly confronted with your own demons, puhsed into place

For many its too aggressive to use this approach, may be too much there and too scary to learn from
Will taking under 1g prevent ego death, ptsd flashbacks and seeing a devil on my face when i trip? This is what happened to me before when i was living alone in a new town

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Will taking under 1g prevent ego death, ptsd flashbacks and seeing a devil on my face when i trip? This is what happened to me before when i was living alone in a new town
Underlying 33 from ur bday I just looked

22/33 will have intense dreams and nightmares

If you do

And

Deep schizo imagination and scenarios in your head, say the words of the dialogie out loud

Then I'd say you will have high reaction to shrooms and need less than most people

1g is not much tbh that's surprising it happened that badly

• +1
Underlying 33 from ur bday I just looked

22/33 will have intense dreams and nightmares

If you do

And

Deep schizo imagination and scenarios in your head, say the words of the dialogie out loud

Then I'd say you will have high reaction to shrooms and need less than most people

1g is not much tbh that's surprising it happened that badly
Nah i took 5-7 g the bad trip but im looking to take below 1g anyway much appreciate the insight bro