desi women make the most beautiful and loyal girlfriends

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
Title

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I want a brown gf who I can beat the shit out of for being brown, and cursing my genes with her brown skin. And then fuck her afterwards. And then fall asleep in each other's arms. And then wake up later, and then beat the shit out of her again for being brown again. And then fuck her again. And then go to sleep again. And then we wake up again. And then I proceeded to beat the shit out of her for being brown again....AND REPEAT FOREVER AD INFINITUM

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist, FailedNormieManlet and PointOfNoReturn
I want a brown gf who I can beat the shit out of for being brown, and cursing my genes with her brown skin. And then fuck her afterwards. And then fall asleep in each other's arms. And then wake up later, and then beat the shit out of again for being brown. And then fuck her. And then go to sleep. AND REPEAT FOREVER AD INFINITUM
Man of culture

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
I want a brown gf who I can beat the shit out of for being brown, and cursing my genes with her brown skin. And then fuck her afterwards. And then fall asleep in each other's arms. And then wake up later, and then beat the shit out of again for being brown. And then fuck her. And then go to sleep. AND REPEAT FOREVER AD INFINITUM
Least self-hating brown

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, FailedNormieManlet and PointOfNoReturn
I want a brown gf who I can beat the shit out of for being brown, and cursing my genes with her brown skin. And then fuck her afterwards. And then fall asleep in each other's arms. And then wake up later, and then beat the shit out of again for being brown again. And then fuck her again. And then go to sleep again. And then we wake up again. And then I proceeded to beat the shit out of her for being brown again....AND REPEAT FOREVER AD INFINITUM
JFL.... I haven't seen you in ages

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and PointOfNoReturn