DesignMyImplants is a dishonest scam (proof)

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
Hello everyone I have already fact-checked a lot of the factually incorrect things jade has said but if you really don’t know who to believe here is some hard evidence they are a scam:

1. Claim to be ISO/FDA approved manufacturers of implants on their website
5DA0D862 3C31 41A7 A958 66D347890464

But the damn fool didn’t know that was a fatal mistake as you can easily look this up:
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfRL/rl.cfm
For example here is what comes up if you look up “Implantech”
A25D61F2 5072 4E71 95B7 ED78F884CB61

Here is what comes up if you look up Design My Implants with any spelling, spacing, or combination, as well as the real name which I won’t dox by writing someone real name on an incel forum but is signed in his emails from the “physician portal”
07430A80 1095 48E1 B799 A3F707C232F0

2. He calls himself “The best in the world” but admits he doesn’t know how to design implants himself:
FA02EEB3 4A91 436C 91C2 16222097E153

The best in the world can’t even design them? 🤣 Guys this is nothing but a typical narcissistic PSL user who thinks overly highly of themselves talking in grandiose terms and acting like someone with Histrionic Personality Disorder... You might as well trust any user here who joined yesterday to give design input (which is the most he could ever do..)

3. He admits his role to get paid is just to give the surgeon a lead (if there really even is a surgeon and there might actually be an inexperienced surgeon he’s doing marketing work for in Mexico as evidenced by RealSelf)
09DCE872 078E 48AE A2D9 77E80B59457C

So he comes here and 1. Insults actual experts, 2. Over promises results saying he will make you a “freaking god” 3. Gets paid and then not his problem anymore when it looks like complete garbage.

No real professional overpromises or tells people there’s a 100% guarantee with surgery.

He even said you can sue the surgeon he’s supposedly working for if you don’t like the results. That’s nice and his surgeon will be hearing from me. It’s the right thing to do. And I will be calling and mailing to his office since Jade is probably his social media manager.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Daniel Plainview, pneumocystosis and 10 others
By the way that screenshot was sent to me by another user, it’s not my alt or anything like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Oberyn, Corleone and 4 others
he keeps dropping through bombs.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
I am not a robin hood expert like you.

The thousands of doctors who do implants don't need to be registered with the FDA because they don't have a brand. They don't even need a permit. They use PMMA daily in their clinics for implants.

The FDA is for the materials, and for specific brands. Call the authorities!!!! What are you doing posting those things here?

Do the right thing and call the authorities!!

As a sales rep, I have sold countless products that don't have a label. You, silly man, imagine getting a million-dollar FDA clearance for every custom implant!

No, I was the one who posted that I had already gotten paid for referring him! I don't hide anything because I am proud of what I do.

However, I will send them an email and ask about this.

Last edited:

They use PMMA daily in their clinics for implants.

The FDA is for the materials, and for specific brands.

Once again, your lack of knowledge and experience is showing.

You can pay a consultant to tell you why you can’t just make implants with fda raw materials, and why surgeons using bone cement in the OR isn’t comparable.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and NegativeNorwood