Desiolens VS Lens.me ? [Light Brown Contacts]

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I got dark brown eyes.

1.Desiolens Lenses have to be replaced every 3 months

2. Lens.me have lenses which only have to be replaced every 6months to 1 year => Cheaper

3. Also Limbal Ring or no Limbal Ring? I read that limbal ring makes them look more realistic, however on lens.me is written:

" Colored contact lenses without a limbal ring are usually the most natural looking colored contact lenses "

Attached are the contacts from Desiolens

Which to choose?

Attachments

• lens.png
    lens.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 73
Why brown? Go with blue jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Why brown? Go with blue jfl
As far as I know, blue always looks fake when you naturally have dark brown eyes. Also you can fraud better when you wear contacts the same colour as your natural one.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko, Schönling and Copeful
As far as I know, blue always looks fake when you naturally have dark brown eyes. Also you can fraud better when you wear contacts the same colour as your natural one.

Yea don’t get blue if ur ethnic too it always looks fake. What’s ur pheno btw?

Im not ethnic. White and pretty dark brown hair and brows
Espresso is probably the best imo, although it might look a little too saturated.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Copeful
Probably gonna go With hidrocor ocre

desio's instagram has some photos of a male model with brown eyes, I was going to buy desio's but since I will be lockup at home for a few more months i didn't wanted it to go bad in the box. you should post when you get ur lenses.

I’m gonna go with lens.me, Solotica is supposedly one of the best brands. I think limbal rings are more realistic, no?

I would go with acuvue define lenses for a subtle change. That’s what lenses I’m getting next to replace my regular contact lenses.

I got dark brown eyes.

1.Desiolens Lenses have to be replaced every 3 months

2. Lens.me have lenses which only have to be replaced every 6months to 1 year => Cheaper

3. Also Limbal Ring or no Limbal Ring? I read that limbal ring makes them look more realistic, however on lens.me is written:

" Colored contact lenses without a limbal ring are usually the most natural looking colored contact lenses "

Attached are the contacts from Desiolens

Which to choose?

Cappuccino or caramel brown /thread

I would go with acuvue define lenses for a subtle change. That’s what lenses I’m getting next to replace my regular contact lenses.
Imo they don't improve the color

I'm buying some rn, I'm torn between Desio, Solotica, maybe Circleafx (more expensive).

What's better, opaque or transparent contacts? (Eyes are dark hazel naturally).

Genuinely curious what is your plan? Just never let anybody see you with out them?