Desirable feminine traits for chad sons

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
-Facial structure and cartilage traits (Compactness, ideal fwhr, good nose and eye shape... not goblin ears)

-Physical structure ( height mainly, then wide hips so she can hold a bigger baby and therefore maximize the overall size of your son)

-Phenotype ( Ideally something mediterranean/atlantid with light eyes, basically a phenotype that can halo your son)

-Good genetic lineup ( parents and relatives without genetic/chronic illnesses that may affect your future son)

-yourself not being subhuman

in what order do you think these should be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Chadelite
basically impregnate a high T 6ft5 Amazoness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
Nice ass tight pussy light eyes 5'7+ stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxmendietta
-Facial structure and cartilage traits (Compactness, ideal fwhr, good nose and eye shape... not goblin ears)

-Physical structure ( height mainly, then wide hips so she can hold a bigger baby and therefore maximize the overall size of your son)

-Phenotype ( Ideally something mediterranean/atlantid with light eyes, basically a phenotype that can halo your son)

-Good genetic lineup ( parents and relatives without genetic/chronic illnesses that may affect your future son)

-yourself not being subhuman

in what order do you think these should be?

Whsts the point of sons its not you so whats the point your life ends with this 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
4284BF3C D9DA 4F79 91FA 2F946AE26E38

Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Whsts the point of sons its not you so whats the point your life ends with this 1
so that they can access better oportunities and dont have to be lurking on these forums wasting their youth tbh

• +1
so that they can access better oportunities and dont have to be lurking on these forums wasting their youth tbh

What i was trying to say is why reproduce at all if your offspring never become you

• +1
What i was trying to say is why reproduce at all if your offspring never become you
cuz they will love me unconditionally cuz i ensured that they have good genes tbhjfl

• +1
Couldn’t that potentially give ur son wide hips :unsure:
just make sure that he develops a good frame to compensate - wider hips mean more power for sports even. just narrower hips are more aesthethic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted
Nigga what sort of shit are you speaking out of your ass rn. You don't want to procreate and create a beautiful son who will love you unconditionally for making sure he was born goodlooking and won't suffer the same fate as us?

• +1
Reactions: cyberjap, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3270 and 2 others
same height as you so no manlet children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Fuck a blue eyed thick eyelashed Big tit big ass Stacy for a chad son

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
just make sure that he develops a good frame to compensate - wider hips mean more power for sports even. just narrower hips are more aesthethic
True but i want my son ti be Pitt and he has narrow hips and isn’t tall :unsure:

• +1
Nigga what sort of shit are you speaking out of your ass rn. You don't want to procreate and create a beautiful son who will love you unconditionally for making sure he was born goodlooking and won't suffer the same fate as us?

No i wanna live forever in some lab and create the ideal face of mankind and then tranfer my consiousness to that being

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth, Xander578 and 3 others
What you need is beautifull high E daughters so that you can use them in your basement once they become hot JB's and experience the teenage love you never had.

All else is cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxmendietta
disgusting
What you need is beautifull high E daughters so that you can use them in your basement once they become hot JB's and experience the teenage love you never had.

All else is cope.

• +1
lips

• +1
My mom is so fucking subhuman it’s actually insane how I never noticed it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mr.cope
No i wanna live forever in some lab and create the ideal face of mankind and then tranfer my consiousness to that being
Yes, no point working for a son who you will never

• +1
you overlooked one IMPORTANT feature. NO BUG/PROTRUDING EYES. you can easily fall into this trap because it's ok on females

• +1
Reactions: bossman and Deleted member 6401
you overlooked one IMPORTANT feature. NO BUG/PROTRUDING EYES. you can easily fall into this trap because it's ok on females
eye shape son but yes ty for reminding of bugette eyes fems

• +1
feminine eyes can be a huge looksmax as long as it's not too feminine and it's at most average size

just kys if you want children

5'7-5'10 (if she has brothers they must be 6'2+
Hunter eyes and a slight positive canal tilt is a bonus.
Wide bizygomatic and cranial length.
All main facial ratios must be ideal.
Young ofc (under 25)
Blonde hair blue eyes