desperate call for help : PLEASE help me get in contact with some1 who is an ambitious anti agecel

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
i mean some1 who wants to live indefinitely , someone ambitious to actually do things to anti age . some1 high IQ & serious about the science . if u r this some1 or r aware of some1 like this PLEASE connect them to me . i literally have no one to talk to who i can relate to & i could use another mind with the same objective to help make progress .

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i will be gatekeeping my knowledge except to certain high IQ people

@anthony111553 is the highest iq with anti aging. pm
him. he knows his stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, PeiFan94 and not__cel
@anthony111553 is the highest iq with anti aging. pm
him. he knows his stuff
plz be serious

i have him on ignore apparently , forgot who he is but i dont see any high IQ threads by him

bump

some1 tag some1 who may be able to tag some1 who can tag some1 who can tag some1 who i am looking for

@Klaas Vaaker

what r some groups i can join ?

i joined like almost 20 discord servers , its mostly cope

ill try rapamycin.news

There r private telegrams im in a few for height n other things im 100% sure there are some for anti aging idk how ud get invited besides making connections but idek where ud have to start doubt anyone on this forum cares abt anti aging just try getting in touch with doctors or sum or go on reddit and try making friends with known ppl im sure theyre prolly in sum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
There r private telegrams im in a few for height n other things im 100% sure there are some for anti aging idk how ud get invited besides making connections but idek where ud have to start doubt anyone on this forum cares abt anti aging just try getting in touch with doctors or sum or go on reddit and try making friends with known ppl im sure theyre prolly in sum
ill try reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Rigged
@Klaas Vaaker
there are a few things I know that should work. Im not really into all the gimicky suplements they seem cope to me. So first things that should work is avoiding excess blue light at all costs. see video here going indepth .
Second things you should look into is buteyko breathing. Basically you slow down your breathing thus slowing your body down thus exerting your body less.

• +1
there are a few things I know that should work. Im not really into all the gimicky suplements they seem cope to me. So first things that should work is avoiding excess blue light at all costs. see video here going indepth
im not into gimmicky supps either , but they r not necessarily gimmicky . yes blue light is good to avoid , i always have my computer screen red . i avoid lamps , sun etc

Second things you should look into is buteyko breathing. Basically you slow down your breathing thus slowing your body down thus exerting your body less.
yep this is great . ill have to find some way to permanently slow my breatheing

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Lol, just recently read a book about dry fasting, the writer claims it can extend life span indefinitely, you might want to contact him.

• Hmm...
im not into gimmicky supps either , but they r not necessarily gimmicky . yes blue light is good to avoid , i always have my computer screen red . i avoid lamps , sun etc

yep this is great . ill have to find some way to permanently slow my breatheing
what supps are not a gimmick then? also you should only eat things that are easy to digest since digestion takes up a lot of calories so limit fiber. Also avoid excerise ofcoure, if you find a good anti-aging group contanct me

• +1
i mean some1 who wants to live indefinitely , someone ambitious to actually do things to anti age . some1 high IQ & serious about the science . if u r this some1 or r aware of some1 like this PLEASE connect them to me . i literally have no one to talk to who i can relate to & i could use another mind with the same objective to help make progress .
bro thinks hes

• Hmm...
I’m pretty terrified of aging pm me if you want

• +1
what supps are not a gimmick then? also you should only eat things that are easy to digest since digestion takes up a lot of calories so limit fiber. Also avoid excerise ofcoure, if you find a good anti-aging group contanct me
they r not a gimmick if u have good reason to take them . just be strategic not like retard normies

not gonna anti-gatekeep here tho

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I do have the same objective but im 17

• Woah
dude i saw ur face, u sent it once. you should stop anti aging and start doing pro-aging, you look childish

• JFL
dude i saw ur face, u sent it once. you should stop anti aging and start doing pro-aging, you look childish
i wanna be a child again :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
Expert : @pneumocystosis

• +1
i wanna be a child again :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
okay well..keep anti aging then, if u want dimorphism and masculinity hit me up ill give you some steroid list to use :):)

• +1
okay well..keep anti aging then, if u want dimorphism and masculinity hit me up ill give you some steroid list to use :):)
i dont like masculinity since im not masculine . its cope to force masculinity , just be urself . im weird intersex creature . but mentally im a god stuck in a mortal ape's body

anti ageing isnt about looks ik this is a looks forum but thats cope

anti ageing is about gaining time

u must realize the perspective of a mortal . we r suddenly conscious percievers of some reality we dont understand , now we told that we wwere once born although we cant remember & now our very being is linked to the physical biological robot we ctrl , if we do not not prevent its death we die with it . our mind is destroyed . do u not see how disturbing this ? or r u in a pro death trance . religion is cope but honestly better than pro death trancetards since they see the severity of the notion of infinite death .

life is based on time , death takes away life . the only logical thing to do as a conscious being is prevent death with the time u r given . spend time to gain time to gain more time to have more time at getting better at gaining time . aim to never die

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and asdvek
they r not a gimmick if u have good reason to take them . just be strategic not like retard normies

not gonna anti-gatekeep here tho
almost had a stroke reading that, your writing ages me jfl. just say you are gatekeeping.

• JFL
@Suimaxxer
A quick response would be work out, eat healthy, avoid alcohol and drugs and meditate. I havent rly looked into it from a scientific perspective, but my guess is theres definitely some drugs/moisturizers and shit like that out there who make the cells last longer. Theres a guy whos trying to reverse his aging, i dont remember his name but u can look him up, his a millionaire whos having multiple surgeries each year to look and feel younger

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret