Desperately want to do a HGH cycle with a secretagogue for framemaxxing but I'm scared of cancer and heart disease

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Growth plates are closed btw. Just want to increase the size of my wrists, hands, feet, chin and forehead.

most likely gonna to to your feet? do bodybuilders who take HGH all have huge chins?

It's all just fear mongering tbh. The risk of cancer or heart disease is way overblown and sensationalized, just like how everything else usually is by the boomercuck and leftist media. The whole heart disease and cancer hysteria is bullshit.

Tall and big people grow a whole lot during their youth. Yet, you don't see them with astronomically high cancer and heart disease rates. If running a cycle of hgh causes cancer, then why aren't teenagers dropping dead?

Yes, abusing hgh for YEARS in ridiculously high amounts can cause the risks listed. But a cookie - cutter peptide cycle will never cause this. I know because I've done peptide cycles, and I'm just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
I know because I've done peptide cycles, and I'm just fine.

Have your bones grown? Has your cycling improved your sexual functioning and drive? Thanks.

It's all just fear mongering tbh. The risk of cancer or heart disease is way overblown and sensationalized, just like how everything else usually is by the boomercuck and leftist media. The whole heart disease and cancer hysteria is bullshit.

Tall and big people grow a whole lot during their youth. Yet, you don't see them with astronomically high cancer and heart disease rates. If running a cycle of hgh causes cancer, then why aren't teenagers dropping dead?

Yes, abusing hgh for YEARS in ridiculously high amounts can cause the risks listed. But a cookie - cutter peptide cycle will never cause this. I know because I've done peptide cycles, and I'm just fine.
did your bones grow any?also how much did it cost? and whatdid you use?

Have your bones grown? Has your cycling improved your sexual functioning and drive? Thanks.
My bones have grown. My wrists haven't gotten much wider, but they've gotten thicker. My facial bones have grown too, giving me a more brutish appearance. My hands also grew.

As far as my sexual drive and functioning, I haven't really noticed a difference.

did your bones grow any?also how much did it cost? and whatdid you use?
It costed me 30-60$ per month. In the long run, I spent several hundred dollars, but it was well worth it. I used to be cuck faced, but not anymore.

I used hexarelin and cjc-1295 no-DAC to produce a synergistic release.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, jefferson, future chadlite and 2 others
My bones have grown. My wrists haven't gotten much wider, but they've gotten thicker. My facial bones have grown too, giving me a more brutish appearance. My hands also grew.

As far as my sexual drive and functioning, I haven't really noticed a difference.
whatage and how much did you take? for how long? ive been interested for so long but im such a pussy

That's great man. What does your cycle and dosage look like and how long have you been on this cycle?

whatage and how much did you take? for how long? ive been interested for so long but im such a pussy
I started when I was 16 and ended at 17. So about a year of on and off cycling. I took about 100mcg of both.

That's great man. What does your cycle and dosage look like and how long have you been on this cycle?
100mcg of both were taken 2 times a day. The onset is usually several hours, so you don't really need to take it more than two times a day.

I stopped cycling at least 8 months ago.

• +1
I started when I was 16 and ended at 17. So about a year of on and off cycling. I took about 100mcg of both.

100mcg of both were taken 2 times a day. The onset is usually several hours, so you don't really need to take it more than two times a day.

I stopped cycling at least 8 months ago.
would it have similar effects on a late bloomer 20 yo who only started growing at like 16?

• +1
@BornAgainChad pretty cheap! Thank you for all the info.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
would it have similar effects on a late bloomer 20 yo who only started growing at like 16?
Oh yeah, definitely. Your bones will grow no matter what age you're at. If you're still growing, expect some height gains from it too.

@BornAgainChad pretty cheap! Thank you for all the info.
Happy ascending brother.

most likely gonna to to your feet? do bodybuilders who take HGH all have huge chins?
I don't know many white pro-bodybuilders who don't have huge chins tbh. Can't think of any off the top of my head at least.

I don't know many white pro-bodybuilders who don't have huge chins tbh. Can't think of any off the top of my head at least.
they all look like they have massive skulls even with the huge bodies the skulls look proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson