Desperately want to fix my long face: what surgeries should I get?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏

Side Profile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
bonesmash op

Lens distortion minned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Eduardo DOV, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
It’s an uphill battle fucking with your maxilla as a negrocel

Impact fracture with rotation would help shortening the midface tho

In your case nothing can be done. Im so sorry.

You can't fix a long midface, how it's hard to understand this? If we could do that, 90% of people would abandon incels forums

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Vitruvian and Zygos4Life
Are there any minor improvements that I can make to some other part of my face
You dont look bad anyways. Average. Lip lift could fix long midface but u have too big upper lip already. Idk bro for me u dont look bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Youre above average. Get jaw implants or fillers if you want to improve, but thats it.

Post a 3/4 view pic

OP you're really good looking. And you look tall as well. At your current state you're a mentalcel if you can't slay. There are no problems in your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2846, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
vasectomy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Vitruvian, CopingCel and 2 others
OP you're really good looking. And you look tall as well. At your current state you're a mentalcel if you can't slay. There are no problems in your looks.
Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Titbot
How tall are you? If you’re really tall and BBC you can definitely get away with having a longer face

mental illness and social isolation is a death sentence. you can easily get a cute white girl or something with your looks. easily above average but you’re a mentalcel. you’re coping so hard by thinking surgery will help you ascend and get women.

you’re literally going to waste ur money if you plastic surgery. alar base surgery may be the only thing u “need”

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CopingCel
Slayer tier side profile tho.
inb4 "side profile is cope"
No its not.
Also luckily you have really low hairline, saves your long midface.

You cant fix long face, absolute nose length is one of the things that are 100% genetic, the only thing you can do is try to somehow compromise it by making your forehead or chin taller

How tall are you? If you’re really tall and BBC you can definitely get away with having a longer face

I’m a light 6 foot so I’m fucked basically
mental illness and social isolation is a death sentence. you can easily get a cute white girl or something with your looks. easily above average but you’re a mentalcel. you’re coping so hard by thinking surgery will help you ascend and get women.

you’re literally going to waste ur money if you plastic surgery. alar base surgery may be the only thing u “need”

I interact with trillions of girls multiples times a week at my job and none of them give me iois.

Last edited:
Since midface is bottom of eyebrows to top of lips, either lowering eyebrows (eyebrow transplant or injection) or raising lips with fillers or lip lift are two of your easiest options unless you want to change your skull.

Your philtrum is already pretty good length so I wouldn't fuck with it. If you had lower eyebrows you'd look more dom than you already do. Plus then your upper third might not look so small in comparison to the rest of your face.