Despite having a preference for girls with ice blue eyes, the girls who I discover who have Angelic facial strucutre always have brown eyes

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Polish foid working in tesco years ago who was one of the best looking foids I've seen had brown eyes
JB who I rank as the cutest Irish JB I've seen on the internet 5 years ago has brown eyes
JB who I rank as the cutest Irish JB I've seen on the internet currently has brown eyes
Foid from a stockholm video who I rank as cutest foid I've seen in those street walking video has brown eyes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel, micropp and 5 others
either way they are both BBC only

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, micropp, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bald Polish truck driver only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel, micropp and 2 others
Idk what to say to this uncle

i noticed that too. the cutest girls tend to have brown eyes.

I think its because northern euros have more hunter gatherer dna so they look more ogre. Southern Euros have more farmer (gracile features)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i noticed that too. the cutest girls tend to have brown eyes.

I think its because northern euros have more hunter gatherer dna so they look more ogre. Southern Euros have more farmer (gracile features)
Southern Euro women are ugly as shit

Welcome to Ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
honestly blue eyes on girls is overrated brown hair brown eyes is hottest

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ltsOver, micropp and 1 other person
Brutal T50pill

All the most beautiful english roses are brown-eyed, despite being a small minority eye color in the country
Actresses keira knightley wallpaper preview
Beauty celebrity beauty 2014 04 lily collins beauty evolution 03

Main qimg 1a2a3e094f3b960fd5e116ceec81ae48
MV5BOTAwNTMwMzE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjYwNzI2MjE V1
1 Dt0X33uRugjGHbzu5Q6giQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, |Daddy_Zygos|, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Carry on from this thread with the Swede foid in question in the OP, the orig vid of her got removed

6319f967e8f1750571e84e9d0b679956.gif

It seems brown eyes contribute to softness/innocence so when I find a girl who's cutemaxxed, the brown eyes may be tipping them over the edge without me realizing.

Although I did get strong dopamine release looking into the eyes of an ice blue eyed chubster I wanted to slay the last night I went out
Why do Irish foids have to have the most intense blue eye color in the world
Secretary at my dentist wouldn't do much to appeal to me despite being younger tha me but eye color halo game is carrying her
Eye colour really is just a way for upper MTBs to stand out but foids without eye color halo who still FOG are a sign of top tier looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
same,

it's so frustrating meeting a beautiful girl with brown eyes cuz it's like if you just had blue eyes you would be 100% perfect 😭

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, poopoohead, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Carry on from this thread with the Swede foid in question in the OP, the orig vid of her got removed

View attachment 2987756

View attachment 2987762

It seems brown eyes contribute to softness/innocence so when I find a girl who's cutemaxxed, the brown eyes may be tipping them over the edge without me realizing.

Although I did get strong dopamine release looking into the eyes of an ice blue eyed chubster I wanted to slay the last night I went out
Secretary at my dentist wouldn't do much to appeal to me despite being younger tha me but eye color halo game is carrying her
Eye colour really is just a way for upper MTBs to stand out but foids without eye color halo who still FOG are a sign of top tier looks
obese beast

This foid has both cute looks and blue eyes

There is also Isabelle adjani which is one of the most beautiful woman ever.
Images   2024 06 18T125211294

Images   2024 06 11T163422261

Not to mention Brooke Shields, Megan fox.....

View attachment 2987756

View attachment 2987762

I'm sorry, is this fat obese tranny supposed to be an example of good looking woman with T50?
Legit one of the most disgusting LTBS I have ever seen. Most brown eyed bitches are just as subhuman as her.
The fact that she looks worse with blue eyes it's just because when you Photoshop good traits into ugly faces it always looks uncanny.

Y not both? As long as they r still ginger Stacies

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Polish foid working in tesco years ago who was one of the best looking foids I've seen had brown eyes
JB who I rank as the cutest Irish JB I've seen on the internet 5 years ago has brown eyes
JB who I rank as the cutest Irish JB I've seen on the internet currently has brown eyes
Foid from a stockholm video who I rank as cutest foid I've seen in those street walking video has brown eyes
Legitimate theorem, in theory blue eyes fog but most foids I always feel attracted to have brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 6ft4
I'm sorry, is this fat obese tranny supposed to be an example of good looking woman with T50?
Legit one of the most disgusting LTBS I have ever seen. Most brown eyed bitches are just as subhuman as her.
The fact that she looks worse with blue eyes it's just because when you Photoshop good traits into ugly faces it always looks uncanny.
She's ideal