Destroying Mewing *colorized

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"[IMG alt="Hexum Blazkowicz"]https://lookism.net/data/avatars/l/11/11623.jpg?1579350415[/IMG]

Hexum Blazkowicz

Mew is retarded. Mewing does nothing, and humans are not supposed to keep pushing their tongues consciously against the roof of their mouths. Almost all mammals share the same skull structure (with varying proportions and sizes) and have jaws. Lol at thinking other animals grow wrong if they dont close their mouths or consciously push their tongue upwards. This can not be a primate phenomenon only (not talking about mouthbresthing, I'm talking about mewing)

LMFAO if you think evolution intended for this to happen. To wait for you to push your tongue up. Lol at thinking the tongue has the mechanical capability of moving your bones or readjusting them or reshaping them in any way. Bones are not elastic. After a degree of stress application, bones break, not bend. AKA your bones have a certain threshold of mechanical strength required to move anywhere. And your tongue is simply not strong enough for that. Constant pressure of the tongue doesnt mean that the actual mechanical force is increasing, it's just continuous application of the same degree of force of your tongue, which is weak as fuck and can barely move a glass of water. Your skull is a complex as fuck interconnected structure held together by sutures, ligaments, connective tissue, tendons, muscle, collagen, skin etc. Your tongue has literally no chance in changing the way your face looks, period. Your tongue will just get muscular like the coping cocksucker cockroach you are. Lol at being arrogant enough think billions of years of automated ruthless evolution of trial and error need your own guidance to develop your skull properly

The only thing that's legit is that mouthbresthing CAN fuck up your face if you do it chronically because the soft tissue will develop on top of the malpositoned bone structure

Another thing that can be legit is tooth extractions during childhood. But this only applies to kids below 6 years old, during the period of primary teeth eruption and having deciduous teeth fully developed. Deciduous teeth act as space maintainers for primary teeth. If you remove a deciduous teeth too early (from a case of caries or whatever), the adjacent teeth will collapse onto each other and start occupying the space of the lost tooth, and that has a domino effect which fucks up your palate for the rest of your teeth because all the other teeth will erupt in the improper position

The hard diet is completely fucking retarded. Soft foods or the softening of foods are one of the biggest reasons humans evolved the way they are. We have instincts that make us more attracted to softer food because we know the chemical degradation of food = the release of more energy and nutrients. Softer consistencies and things that melt in your mouth. It's as simple as that. Lol at mew retards looking at pictures of gorilla and going XD they chew on tree barks must be legit. If you look at the trajectory of human evolution and the subsequent change in their bone morphology, they progressively went from having bigger splancho cranium to neuro cranium ratio, into having smaller jaws. Wide jaw (for human standards) is genetic. It is bi gonial width. And no, palate has nothing to do with it. Tons of people with wide bi gonial width and narrow palates and vise verca. You can cherry pick all these cases. It's just genetic recombination

Mew acts like he's an altruistic prophet of proper developments and shits on orthodontics even though hes pretty much just glorified orthodontics that wants to make you think that they're fixing the problem structurally. Hes a cockpill salesmen that found a niche of avante garde alternative science internet chairmen virgins that will advance this novelty tongue gymnastics he made up. And it works perfectly because he says it takes years to notice any change, you dont pay money and it gives ugly virgins hope and a false sense of control over their looks

Cliffs: if you're ugly now and cant attract girls, you won't ever unless you get plastic surgery, which you probably wont get

I literally have a more robust and developed skull than every mewing faghot retard on this forum except a couple chadss that were blessed genetically, and I had a deviated septum since I was 5 and mouth breathed my entire adolescence

[IMG alt="Hexum Blazkowicz"]https://lookism.net/data/avatars/l/11/11623.jpg?1579350415[/IMG]"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, OCDMaxxing, AutisticBeaner and 10 others
I mew because it pulls my hyoid up.

• +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, SLA, didntreadlol and 8 others
yeah I think your right sadly

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 2227
what a weird guy that hexum blazkovix guy was. Easily put the most effort into writing walls of texts with 100 contradicting points.

If it wasn't for my ADHD I would have torn his delusions apart a long time ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
Gay thread mewing cured My amygdala cancer jfl cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
what a weird guy that hexum blazkovix guy was. Easily put the most effort into writing walls of texts with 100 contradicting points.

Coper detected.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, john2 and Deleted member 2227

Wait a time

@ugly nebula

It doesn't even matter if he thinks mewing is cope, but that guy also literally bashes his head in with bricks and deludes himself that it's effective.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Golden Glass and Deleted member 2227
It doesn't even matter if he thinks mewing is cope, but that guy also literally bashes his head in with bricks and deludes himself that it's effective.

ghetto girls = easy

Keep cuckolding him. Because if there is something I admire about that user then it's his ability to hold you on a leash.

• So Sad
ghetto girls = easy

Keep cuckolding him. Because if there is something I admire about that user then it's his ability to hold you on a leash.

No, the thread was just funny.

didnt read let me cope in peace

• JFL
Mewing is good for your hyoid

Yeah this guy is a massive retard. Literally no logical citation/explanation given whatsoever and just endless autistic rambling

"[IMG alt="Hexum Blazkowicz"]https://lookism.net/data/avatars/l/11/11623.jpg?1579350415[/IMG]

Hexum Blazkowicz

Mew is retarded. Mewing does nothing, and humans are not supposed to keep pushing their tongues consciously against the roof of their mouths. Almost all mammals share the same skull structure (with varying proportions and sizes) and have jaws. Lol at thinking other animals grow wrong if they dont close their mouths or consciously push their tongue upwards. This can not be a primate phenomenon only (not talking about mouthbresthing, I'm talking about mewing)

LMFAO if you think evolution intended for this to happen. To wait for you to push your tongue up. Lol at thinking the tongue has the mechanical capability of moving your bones or readjusting them or reshaping them in any way. Bones are not elastic. After a degree of stress application, bones break, not bend. AKA your bones have a certain threshold of mechanical strength required to move anywhere. And your tongue is simply not strong enough for that. Constant pressure of the tongue doesnt mean that the actual mechanical force is increasing, it's just continuous application of the same degree of force of your tongue, which is weak as fuck and can barely move a glass of water. Your skull is a complex as fuck interconnected structure held together by sutures, ligaments, connective tissue, tendons, muscle, collagen, skin etc. Your tongue has literally no chance in changing the way your face looks, period. Your tongue will just get muscular like the coping cocksucker cockroach you are. Lol at being arrogant enough think billions of years of automated ruthless evolution of trial and error need your own guidance to develop your skull properly

The only thing that's legit is that mouthbresthing CAN fuck up your face if you do it chronically because the soft tissue will develop on top of the malpositoned bone structure

Another thing that can be legit is tooth extractions during childhood. But this only applies to kids below 6 years old, during the period of primary teeth eruption and having deciduous teeth fully developed. Deciduous teeth act as space maintainers for primary teeth. If you remove a deciduous teeth too early (from a case of caries or whatever), the adjacent teeth will collapse onto each other and start occupying the space of the lost tooth, and that has a domino effect which fucks up your palate for the rest of your teeth because all the other teeth will erupt in the improper position

The hard diet is completely fucking retarded. Soft foods or the softening of foods are one of the biggest reasons humans evolved the way they are. We have instincts that make us more attracted to softer food because we know the chemical degradation of food = the release of more energy and nutrients. Softer consistencies and things that melt in your mouth. It's as simple as that. Lol at mew retards looking at pictures of gorilla and going XD they chew on tree barks must be legit. If you look at the trajectory of human evolution and the subsequent change in their bone morphology, they progressively went from having bigger splancho cranium to neuro cranium ratio, into having smaller jaws. Wide jaw (for human standards) is genetic. It is bi gonial width. And no, palate has nothing to do with it. Tons of people with wide bi gonial width and narrow palates and vise verca. You can cherry pick all these cases. It's just genetic recombination

Mew acts like he's an altruistic prophet of proper developments and shits on orthodontics even though hes pretty much just glorified orthodontics that wants to make you think that they're fixing the problem structurally. Hes a cockpill salesmen that found a niche of avante garde alternative science internet chairmen virgins that will advance this novelty tongue gymnastics he made up. And it works perfectly because he says it takes years to notice any change, you dont pay money and it gives ugly virgins hope and a false sense of control over their looks

Cliffs: if you're ugly now and cant attract girls, you won't ever unless you get plastic surgery, which you probably wont get

I literally have a more robust and developed skull than every mewing faghot retard on this forum except a couple chadss that were blessed genetically, and I had a deviated septum since I was 5 and mouth breathed my entire adolescence

[IMG alt="Hexum Blazkowicz"]https://lookism.net/data/avatars/l/11/11623.jpg?1579350415[/IMG]"

Bro are you nordic ?

Most of what you said is true to most degree except that you should eat soft foods. Like wtf? Hard foods since young age will definitely get your jaw to be bigger in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vidyacoper
How can you write so much but say so little?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2227
Mewing legit in babies and teens.

Not legit in adults.

If you mouthbreathe you will look shittier, but mewing will never make you a model.

The idea of mewing is that industrial revolution fucked up our breathing with allergen so we started mouth breathing instead of keeping mouth shut and breathing through nose.