Destroying the skin color dosnt matter cope

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Silver
For some reason a lot of retards here believe that any other feature matters except skin color even though its the most visible feature since it covers our body.

"Yeah bro ginger men are less attractive because of the color of their hair but skin color dosnt matter" :feelsuhh:

So you agree that gingers are less attractive simply because of the color of their hair but disagree that certain skin colors look better than others even tho the skin covers way more area than the hair? Makes sense :forcedsmile:.

Run any brown guy with hood bones on tinder and compare his results with his white looksmatch bone wise and you will see a night and day difference, if this doesn't convince you skin color matters then you are a complete retard.

I tried this myself. I ran a indian guy with good bones on tinder and than made his skin pale through photoshop and compared their results.
The white version had 4x more matches!!
IMG 5773

"Bbu...tt yoUR jusst raCIST, skIN colOR DOSnt mATteR" 🤓 :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Joka, vernier and 4 others
For some reason a lot of retards here believe that any other feature matters except skin color even though its the most visible feature since it covers our body.

"Yeah bro ginger men are less attractive because of the color of their hair but skin color dosnt matter" :feelsuhh:

So you agree that gingers are less attractive simply because of the color of their hair but disagree that certain skin colors look better than others even tho the skin covers way more area than the hair? Makes sense :forcedsmile:.

Run any brown guy with hood bones on tinder and compare his results with his white looksmatch bone wise and you will see a night and day difference, if this doesn't convince you skin color matters then you are a complete retard.

I tried this myself. I ran a indian guy with good bones on tinder and than made his skin pale through photoshop and compared their results.
View attachment 3185996
men with dark skin have 10x higher smv than men with light skin

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, borntosuffer and Klasik616

View attachment 3185996

OK post this Indian guy you ran and the tinder screenshots. I'm interested.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
So what's the ideal skin colour?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
men with dark skin have 10x higher smv than men with light skin
Indians and blacks from Africa have the highest SMV in the planet

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Absolute water.
Even white guys try to avoid getting tans unless they’re some subhuman pale ginger like you said because it just looks low class. Funny how it used to be the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: watah

View attachment 3185996
Tinder results??
Can you share it

Although I agree with you on the topic of importance of coloring and pheno