Devastated

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
>be me (21)
>get into relationship with woman (18)
>she is an insecure yet sweet femcel
>no friends, virgin, never had a bf, never kissed anyone, homebody, never drinks or does any drugs, the whole 9 yards
>relationship is great
>year an a half in
>talking about finally moving in together and having children
>both very excited about this
>she gets a new job
>2 weeks after she starts the job she starts getting cold and distant with me, never been like this before
>third week of this she breaks up with me, she doesn't even give me a reason
>devastated
>a few months go by with no contact
>we happen to randomly bump into eachother one day on the street and get chatting
>turns out she was getting hit on by lots of guys at her new job
>she enjoyed the attention and validation so much she would tell them "it's complicated" when they asked if she was in a relationship
>she fell for one chad guy when we were together, she dumped me to try and be with him
>he rejected him so she went and fucked his best friend out of spite
>she has been a turbo whore ever since, using tinder for hookups, going out and getting drunk, letting herself get picked up by random guys in bars and clubs, says shes lost count of the amount of guys she's made out with
>says she was just walking home from a guys house who she had a ons with the night before

>be me (21)
>get into relationship with woman (18)
>she is an insecure yet sweet femcel
>no friends, virgin, never had a bf, never kissed anyone, homebody, never drinks or does any drugs, the whole 9 yards
>relationship is great
>year an a half in
>talking about finally moving in together and having children
>both very excited about this
>she gets a new job
>2 weeks after she starts the job she starts getting cold and distant with me, never been like this before
>third week of this she breaks up with me, she doesn't even give me a reason
>devastated
>a few months go by with no contact
>we happen to randomly bump into eachother one day on the street and get chatting
>turns out she was getting hit on by lots of guys at her new job
>she enjoyed the attention and validation so much she would tell them "it's complicated" when they asked if she was in a relationship
>she fell for one chad guy when we were together, she dumped me to try and be with him
>he rejected him so she went and fucked his best friend out of spite
>she has been a turbo whore ever since, using tinder for hookups, going out and getting drunk, letting herself get picked up by random guys in bars and clubs, says shes lost count of the amount of guys she's made out with
>says she was just walking home from a guys house who she had a ons with the night before
The original writer of this greentext literally looks like pic related

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel