DHEA and aromasin combined?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
What you think? Im legit gonna do everything to increase my dick size

Take tren and hcg to increase dick size

What you think? Im legit gonna do everything to increase my dick size
whats your source?
If u are in the growing age, and heightmaxxing age don't take dhea as dhea converts to Estrogen.

AIs can't stop dhea from converting,also dhea itself acts as estrogen ,u would fuse ur plates lol.

If u wanna dickmaxx so much DHT gel and physical PE is the way to go

Prostaglandin e1 can help too but we don't know the dosage and how to inject ,i will try it once i know about it and know the possible side effects.

Imagine just injectign it 4-6 hours per day for 1.5 years and getting a 50% bigger dick and 50% girthier dick.
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

I would be walking around with a 12x9 dick in my pants.

6'6 with insane frame and body and 12x9 dick:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:.
A true ogre,that's my dream.

Much better than being a twink "prettyboy" that this forum wants to be .
I will respect myself,which is the most important thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
HCg ramps up aromatase enzyme,if u wanna heightmax don't take it,u would stunt urself,lol.

Dht gel is better.
is it legit? thought it is cope. you got any source?

HCg ramps up aromatase enzyme,if u wanna heightmax don't take it,u would stunt urself,lol.

Dht gel is better.
Tren will shutdown any testosterone which will turn in to estrogen anyways, so there no need to worry about that :feelsokman:

I haven't told anyone this yet, but apply DHT gel to hairline and your dick will grow 12 inches!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15669 and SubhumanCurrycel
I haven't told anyone this yet, but apply DHT gel to hairline and your dick will grow 12 inches!
I am gonna use prostaglandin e1 and get my dick to 12x9 and will send dick picks to feminists:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Let's see how fast they cum to a misogynist badboy.

Just joking,but still i am inspired by the bulge reaction videos on youtube

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Deleted member 8869
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
If u are in the growing age, and heightmaxxing age don't take dhea as dhea converts to Estrogen.

AIs can't stop dhea from converting,also dhea itself acts as estrogen ,u would fuse ur plates lol.

If u wanna dickmaxx so much DHT gel and physical PE is the way to go

Prostaglandin e1 can help too but we don't know the dosage and how to inject ,i will try it once i know about it and know the possible side effects.

Imagine just injectign it 4-6 hours per day for 1.5 years and getting a 50% bigger dick and 50% girthier dick.
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

I would be walking around with a 12x9 dick in my pants.

6'6 with insane frame and body and 12x9 dick:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:.
A true ogre,that's my dream.

Much better than being a twink "prettyboy" that this forum wants to be .
I will respect myself,which is the most important thing
Whats ur current height and how do u plan to get to 6'6 lol?

Whats ur current height and how do u plan to get to 6'6 lol?
Around 6'0-6'1.

6'6 is a wet dream.

But,if i can get 3 inches from hgh and igf1 lr3 in 1-2 year and 2 inches from stretching and Glucosamine,i can get in the 6'5-6'6 range.

Even then,if i want, I can wear 2-3 inch lifts taking me in the 6'8-6'9 range.

I am not sure,but i will try.

Also,mauras et al 2016 showed that children who were on hgh+AI for 3 years for 11-12 inches of height at the rate of 3.5-4 inches per year which is absolutely nice,even if i get 3 inches in 2 years ,it would more than enough.

Plus,i wanted to ask who is vorman? And what's his dickmaxxing routine?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Around 6'0-6'1.

6'6 is a wet dream.

But,if i can get 3 inches from hgh and igf1 lr3 in 1-2 year and 2 inches from stretching and Glucosamine,i can get in the 6'5-6'6 range.

Even then,if i want, I can wear 2-3 inch lifts taking me in the 6'8-6'9 range.

I am not sure,but i will try.

Also,mauras et al 2016 showed that children who were on hgh+AI for 3 years for 11-12 inches of height at the rate of 3.5-4 inches per year which is absolutely nice,even if i get 3 inches in 2 years ,it would more than enough.

Plus,i wanted to ask who is vorman? And what's his dickmaxxing routine?
You thinkk getting 3 inches in a yr or two is possible with gh and igf-1?

how old are u?

relaxin seems really good

i just want to hit 6'4 and call it a day ngl

Same height as u btw

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You thinkk getting 3 inches in a yr or two is possible with gh and igf-1?

how old are u?

relaxin seems really good

i just want to hit 6'4 and call it a day ngl

Same height as u btw
Yes,surely,if u use medium-high doses of HGH and igf1.

Plus, low dose testosterone has been used to increase growth velocity too.

A perfect stack would be low dose testosterone (100-200-300mg/wk ) + aromasin in correct doses to keep estrogen in 10-15pg/ml range.
HCG to keep the balls running,pct consising of nolva,clomid, aroamsin to put ur body back up when u have reached ur height .

Dont do pct unles u have recahed ur height, because pct (nolva and clomid) degenerates growth plate cells

Non Pharma HgH because it's cheaper and affordable at 8-10iu /day (equal to 6-8Iu pharma HgH)

Igf1 lr3 at 70-100 mcg per day cycled at 4 weeks on,2 -3 weeks off.

Occasional use of short term peptides like ghrp 2,hexarlein ,mod grf.

Dsip and huperizine a to keep somatostatin in check.

I think this is enough, heightmaxxing is simple if u are in the growing age , no need to take 1000 chemicals to get taller.

Henry_Gandy talked about ky19382 and bmn111 but i think we won't find it in our growth age,maybe when we turn 25 it would be easily available,unless something changes,ky and bmn won't be there for us.

Btw,can u tell who vorman is?
I asked this question before,u didn't answer

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and AscendingHero
famous high iq lookism user

may his work on lookism rest in peace

Yes,surely,if u use medium-high doses of HGH and igf1.

Plus, low dose testosterone has been used to increase growth velocity too.

A perfect stack would be low dose testosterone (100-200-300mg/wk ) + aromasin in correct doses to keep estrogen in 10-15pg/ml range.
HCG to keep the balls running,pct consising of nolva,clomid, aroamsin to put ur body back up when u have reached ur height .

Dont do pct unles u have recahed ur height, because pct (nolva and clomid) degenerates growth plate cells

Non Pharma HgH because it's cheaper and affordable at 8-10iu /day (equal to 6-8Iu pharma HgH)

Igf1 lr3 at 70-100 mcg per day cycled at 4 weeks on,2 -3 weeks off.

Occasional use of short term peptides like ghrp 2,hexarlein ,mod grf.

Dsip and huperizine a to keep somatostatin in check.

I think this is enough, heightmaxxing is simple if u are in the growing age , no need to take 1000 chemicals to get taller.

Henry_Gandy talked about ky19382 and bmn111 but i think we won't find it in our growth age,maybe when we turn 25 it would be easily available,unless something changes,ky and bmn won't be there for us.

I asked this question before,u didn't answer
using exogenous hormones increase pubertal age, especially test nigga, also 100% shutdown and possible hpta damage idc if it's low dose.

although ai+gh showed a lesser pubertal age than gh, which increases it in some studies.

IGF-1 x GH alone at 15/16 how much inches do u think i can get if i ran this for a a year to two yrs?

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and FreakkForLife
famous high iq lookism user

may his work on lookism rest in peace

using exogenous hormones increase pubertal age, especially test nigga, also 100% shutdown and possible hpta damage idc if it's low dose.

although ai+gh showed a lesser pubertal age than gh, which increases it in some studies.

IGF-1 x GH alone at 15/16 how much inches do u think i can get if i ran this for a a year to two yrs?
Igf1 and hgh alone can give u 3-5 inches in 1-2 years if u use it early.

Also,is increasing pubertal age a drawback?

Test can give a bigger dick,and deeper voice too.

Plus,did vorman have some dickmaxxing methods?
Do u know them or do u have it's archive?

• +1
Do u know them or do u have it's archive?
unfortunately i cannot find the thread and like most ppl didnt know lookism was going to go down and failed to archive threads

FUCK

Igf1 and hgh alone can give u 3-5 inches in 1-2 years if u use it early.
define "early"

alone? what other good things could i add

5 inches of height?!🤪🤪🤪

what abt low dose aromasin 1-2 a week?

• +1
dhea, maca, ashwaghanda, magnesium glycinate, msm powder, asthaxanthin, vitamin d3 iu10k, oral castor oil, januvia, boron , beet root capsule, b-vitamins, k2-mk4 10mg, beta carotene 25k, biotin, gelatin powder, zinc, tongkat ali, l arginine. I take daily, vitamin C, tribuls terrestris, shatavari powder, shilajit powder, ginseng root plus salad and proteins, keto yogurt for gut bacteria

My skin, hair, definitely improved. My libido got a bit better. Browridge got a bit bigger also

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
dhea, maca, ashwaghanda, magnesium glycinate, msm powder, asthaxanthin, vitamin d3 iu10k, oral castor oil, januvia, boron , beet root capsule, b-vitamins, k2-mk4 10mg, beta carotene 25k, biotin, gelatin powder, zinc, tongkat ali, l arginine. I take daily, vitamin C, tribuls terrestris, shatavari powder, shilajit powder, ginseng root plus salad and proteins, keto yogurt for gut bacteria

My skin, hair, definitely improved. My libido got a bit better. Browridge got a bit bigger also
Did you try nofap too :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
unfortunately i cannot find the thread and like most ppl didnt know lookism was going to go down and failed to archive threads

FUCK

define "early"

5 inches of height?!🤪🤪🤪

The only other good things are as i mentioned test and short term peptides as short term peptides act like the natural gh pulse in men.

Also,ky and bmn are out of option now,and hgh and igf1 alone can give u sufficient height so we wouldn't need them.

Somatostatin inhibtors like DSIP and huperizine a can work.
Pyridostigmadine can work but it needs to be injected as it has low oral bioavailability.

Henry Gandy's old stack had some things he said weren't cope like meclizine.

Maybe his BMP forumula from evomuse could work too.

And si Wu Tang forumla for pi3k stimulation as pi3k stimulation is legit and maybe rosuvastatin.

That's it.

Androgens(injecting low doses tets)+hgh/igf1
+miscellaneous (meclizine, bmn forumula (maybe?))
+Pi3k stimulators(hexarelin and si wu Tang)
+Short term peptides(mod grf, hexarelin, ghrp 2/6)
+somatostatin inhibtors(dsip, huperizine a, pyridostigmadine- injections)
+some New tech methods (ky19382, vosotoride (bmn111))

And good old aromasin in correct doses to keep growth plates open.

This is all the things that can work for heightmaxxing.

Hgh/igf1 alone can give u enough height if used for considerable time,so u won't need others.
Maybe add somatostatin inhibtors and short term peptides occasionally.

I wanted to know,Do u remember some of vorman's dickmaxxing methods or even some sparse info about his method?
Like even a hint would be enough if u remeber it.

Last edited:
  • +1
+Pi3k stimulators(hexarelin+si wu Tang)
Anabolic pathways stimulates could mog growth factors into the mud but too new, dangerous and overall risky.

I would stay clear. Still very interesintg

whats' Si Wu tang?

are u sure it could take someone 6'0/6'1 to 6'4/6'5, someones who taking gh/igf-1+ai alone?

and yea im adding dsip for the somastin beneifts on cycle

• +1

FUCK

define "early"

5 inches of height?!🤪🤪🤪

I wanted to know,Do u remember some of vorman's dickmaxxing methods or even some sparse info about his method?

• +1
I do but man, it would be tough to increase the competiton and i dont want dick moggers coming out of this.

It would be hard to grasp all the info and medical terms in the 1st place

we can talk on discord about it later this weekend or the next. Gtg bro

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and FreakkForLife
And si Wu Tang forumla for pi3k stimulation as pi3k stimulation is legit and maybe rosuvastatin.
Elaborate on this my friend

do u think relaxin+swimming+microfractures+your stretching routine alone is legit for 4+ inch gain in puberty?

Anabolic pathways stimulates could mog growth factors into the mud but too new, dangerous and overall risky.

I would stay clear. Still very interesintg

whats' Si Wu tang?

are u sure it could take someone 6'0/6'1 to 6'4/6'5, someones who taking gh/igf-1+ai alone?

and yea im adding dsip for the somastin beneifts on cycle
Si wu Tang is a mixture of Chinese herbs which have been shown to stimulate pi3k Pathway,henry Gandy added it in his old stack.
Pi3k stimulation can help in growth.

U can get it online ,maybe,or form a local Chinese medicine shop.
It has some chances of being bunk.
Yeah,hgh/igf1 would be enough as i said if u use it at 16 for 1-2 years

• Woah
Si wu Tang is a mixture of Chinese herbs which have been shown to stimulate pi3k Pathway,henry Gandy added it in his old stack.
Pi3k stimulation can help in growth.

U can get it online ,maybe,or form a local Chinese medicine shop.
It has some chances of being bunk.
Yeah,hgh/igf1 would be enough as i said if u use it at 16 for 1-2 years
WOAH

Si wu tang stimulating a whole pathway and is just a herb, seems too good to be true?

risks and sides?

where could i source it?

anything else safe potent for stimulating growth and anabolic pathways?

Elaborate on this my friend

do u think relaxin+swimming+microfractures+your stretching routine alone is legit for 4+ inch gain in puberty?
Yeah,of course.

Relaxin is a bit risky and too expensive,it can cost upto 15000 dollars which is too much.
But if u can afford it and avoid the side effects,then it's good

Swiming can help,u can combine it with HGH and igf1 for 105% chances.

Microfractures are risky and stupid,u can injure your growth plate cells which can retartd growth,there has beem studies which say that too much force can damage the growth platr cells and kill them.

My stretching routine,Yeah,but if u want to be 200% sure and take no chances,add hgh and igf1 and aroamsin too

• +1
WOAH

Si wu tang stimulating a whole pathway and is just a herb, seems too good to be true?

risks and sides?

where could i source it?

anything else safe potent for stimulating growth and anabolic pathways?
As i mentioned hexarlein can stimulate pi3k.

Also,igf1 stimulation from igf1 lr3 and hgh alone can stimulate pi3k pathway.
Eating food in a bit high caloric surplus stimulates mtor/akt/pi3k Pathway which helps in growth
So just don't go on diets in puberty.

As i said u can get si Wu Tang from a Chinese medicine shop,i don't know much about Side effects as i didn't look too much into it, as hgh/igf1 is enough for me for growth.

Si Wu Tang is a mixture of herbs,and yes some herbs have growth properties,so it can surely help

• +1
Swiming can help,u can combine it with HGH and igf1 for 105% chances.
where did u calculate the 105% chance thing from lol

how can swimming help do u think?

Relaxin is a bit risky and too expensive,it can cost upto 15000 dollars which is too much.
But if u can afford it and avoid the side effects,then it's good
yea true.

Microfractures are risky and stupid,u can injure your growth plate cells which can retartd growth,there has beem studies which say that too much force can damage the growth platr cells and kill them.
gotcha

so dont do too much sprinting and jumping?

My stretching routine,Yeah,but if u want to be 200% sure and take no chances,add hgh and igf1 and aroamsin too
bett

But u can get bald if u have balding genes and don't crash ur Estrogen
yeah only quarter of the aromasin pill every day (also I guess It wont arrive) fucking faggot war is between me and my ambitions

• +1
I
yeah only quarter of the aromasin pill every day (also I guess It wont arrive) fucking faggot war is between me and my ambitions
I would say try phsyical penile exercises like clamping, extenders and the other things i mentioned before, use the search button.
Some people see upto 1-2 inch gain in length in 1 year

Also,did u receive aroamsin?

• +1
I

I would say try phsyical penile exercises like clamping, extenders and the other things i mentioned before, use the search button.
Some people see upto 1-2 inch gain in length in 1 year

Also,did u receive aroamsin?
nah man its stuck in russia if you got any alternative sources i could really use em

• +1
There is no hard evidence that HGH/Igf works if you have normal levels. Aromasin and swimming is enough, I have yet to see one anecdotal example of a person gaining height with hgh/igf

I do but man, it would be tough to increase the competiton and i dont want dick moggers coming out of this.

It would be hard to grasp all the info and medical terms in the 1st place

we can talk on discord about it later this weekend or the next. Gtg bro
ay bro help me out plz, i have a 4.8 inch fully erect like all i want is a 6 inch atleast. and wallahi i wont tell anyone about this methods