DHT and Androgen maxxing

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I’ve been increasing my DHT and androgen recently

I’ve started to notice my throat feels ticklish after a while

Does DHT or Androgen affect your throat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, St. Wristcel and hairyballscel
yes it does

what have u been doing to increase DHT?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 6128
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6191 and hairyballscel
  • JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, W0KESTMOTHF and TITUS
Diet + Meditation

and some other shit which i will not name
I was expecting a thread about some obscure new compound, prohormones or roids. Diet + Meditation, two very good copes, they are surely giving you a deeper voice and chest hair.

PS: dragon dildos are not androgenmaxxing you. Maybe this is a satire thread and i didn't get it though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6191, hairyballscel and 1 other person
I was expecting a thread about some obscure new compound, prohormones or roids. Diet + Meditation, two very good copes, they are surely giving you a deeper voice and chest hair.

PS: dragon dildos are not androgenmaxxing you. Maybe this is a satire thread and i didn't get it though.
I’ve been doing this for a week

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
DHT maxing is pointless if your androgen receptors are antagonised (they are most likely, in the womb).

Despite losing 114€ on DHT maxing, i got enlarged prostate and higher serum creatinine which damages kidneys in the long term. Benefits? - I grew a facial hair, but that's the ONLY benefit ever. No deeper voice, no jaw growth, no anything else.

Nature has set your destiny to be truecel and fail, there's nothing you can do about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, quakociaptockh, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
DHT maxing is pointless if your androgen receptors are antagonised (they are most likely, in the womb).

Despite losing 114€ on DHT maxing, i got enlarged prostate and higher serum creatinine which damages kidneys in the long term. Benefits? - I grew a facial hair, but that's the ONLY benefit ever. No deeper voice, no jaw growth, no anything else.

Nature has set your destiny to be truecel and fail, there's nothing you can do about it.
cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and Chintuck22
F...f.. fucking insanity, i'm getting pissed off again and jealous because you guys can ascend easily while i can't at any cost!
jfl so ur saying, taking an androgen receptor blocker will permanently cause low test/dht/ androgen levels in general?

jfl so ur saying, taking an androgen receptor blocker will permanently cause low test/dht/ androgen levels in general?
You've been cursed since you were in the womb, that's what i'm saying

20201127 070708

Look at the red things. What are the chances that your mother avoided these pollutants, they are fucking everywhere.

I'm walking proof of that, my genitals, face, and voice hasn't changed since 9yo but i somehow i have high DHT, no coincidence

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 9090 and hairyballscel
You've been cursed since you were in the womb, that's what i'm saying

20201127_070708.jpg
20201127_070708.jpg

Look at the red things. What are the chances that your mother avoided these pollutants, they are fucking everywhere.
thats nice but you still haven't provided sources that having antagonised androgen receptors at one point in ur life will permanently destroy ur androgen levels
I'm walking proof of that, my genitals, face, and voice hasn't changed since 9yo but i somehow i have high DHT, no coincidence
if this is true then ur genetics are terrible, have you even gotten bloodwork done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

You see the difference tho that’s what happened to you

I have a completely set of genes and I’m at a different age you can’t say I will experience what you experienced were not even from the same race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and hairyballscel

Because you were too old. Weren't you praising the benefits a week ago?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Because you were too old. Weren't you praising the benefits a week ago?
I didn't. Check out this thread of mine + Blood test at the last page

Since alot of you don't understand what i'm saying:

This is a person with 0 DHT production and GOOD androgen receptors
Images 19

This is a person with HIGH DHT production and SHITTY (antagonized) receptors (basically me):

20200602 010030

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6128

View attachment 838684

This is a person with HIGH DHT production and SHITTY (antagonized) receptors (basically me):

View attachment 838701
So basically you need to have the levels naturally or else it's cope

R.I.P hairline

View attachment 838684

View attachment 838701

I have high DHT and Good androgen receptors. I just look like a big 6'3 ogre. this is true science but still kinda cope for some people this is there problem but not for all there are tons of good jawline having prettyboys that slay hard that most would consider 9/10's that would literally look like girls if they put on a wig and dress.
Its simple guys just
- have good jawline
- be 6' +
- have full head of perfect hair
- hunter eyes
- be low bf%
its just that easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Chintuck22

what you did

View attachment 838684

View attachment 838701
You took winstrol, a dht DERIVATIVE for 8 months instead of actual dht AND didnt use a test base so your testosterone production was shut down from the winny the entire time. Why should anyone listen to you when you say dht is cope, when you couldn't even fucking cycle real dht, or for that matter, anything properly?

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 9090