DHT and male pattern baldness

dazza

dazza

Midget
I’m bouta start DHT maxxing but got male pattern baldness running in the genes, anybody got experience with this? Don’t dht max? Or there a way to keep hair thick simultaneously?

DHT does absolutely nothing positive for the body

• +1
Reactions: widdi, ErbCel, boss8055 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, SubhumanCurrycel and dazza
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, dazza and elemanzelvadre
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, dazza and SubhumanCurrycel
OP personally I would wait until 21 for finasteride and stuff, if you arent balding prone theres not much chance youll bald very quick until then

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and dazza
OP personally I would wait until 21 for finasteride and stuff, if you arent balding prone theres not much chance youll bald very quick until then
Most my family is bald, my hairline is mid at 17 has never worsened so may be lucky but I do like my hair so idk ab the risk of losing it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and SubhumanCurrycel
The receptors for DHT on the penis begin to shut down around 16-17
Yeah unless you have a late puberty from being low T and malnourished penis growth should be done around 16. Puberty is supposed to last only 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and dazza
If you want you could do it, but hop on fin or dut immediately once puberty ends

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
If you want you could do it, but hop on fin or dut immediately once puberty ends
Hair is cope , been running dht derivatives since 15 and I just shaved my head bald :feelshah:

• JFL
Hair is cope , been running dht derivatives since 15 and I just shaved my head bald :feelshah:
Hair is the biggest looksmaxx you can have, I look 10 years older when I was balding severely, on fin now and hair is starting to come back

• +1
Hair is the biggest looksmaxx you can have, I look 10 years older without hair :feelswhy:
I look way better without hair, I look too feminine with hair + being buzzed just makes life easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Shun2311 and boss8055