DHT for debloat

Michael50

Michael50

Iron
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an androgen derived from testosterone. It is 10x more potent androgen than testosterone but much less anabolic. Increasing DHT is an underrated way to minimize water retention.

Mechanism of DHT's debloat effect
DHT antagonizes aldosterone (a hormone that promotes sodium and water retention in the kidneys) and reduces estrogen (which causes water retention by increasing the permeability of blood vessels, leading to fluid leakage into tissues). It's good to reduce estrogen anyway as it promotes fat in "feminine areas," which is a looksmin for men. DHT also influences the androgen receptors in the kidney, directly altering the absorption of sodium and water. Androgens like DHT have anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the production of inflammatory cytokines. Inflammation often leads to increased vascular permeability and fluid retention and is also an underrated cause of facial bloat.

Bodybuilders talk about this a lot referring DHT derivatives like primobolan, proviron etc as "dry" compounds. PEDs that aromitize into estrogen are called "wet" compounds. From my experience, DHT has a unique mental effect as well, it makes me more stoic and feel more masculine, which makes sense as it's the hormone that is associated with the development of masculine features (beard growth, bone growth/density, deeper voice etc).

How to increase DHT
Natural ways of increasing DHT: creatine, coffee (black), sorghum, test booster herbs and a masculine mindset.

However, Supplementing with DHT powder is the most effective way of increasing DHT and is not cope like the natural ways. DHT is only slightly suppressive to natural androgen production (pre "cycle" levels should come back fast).

Raw DHT powder is very easy and cheap to buy online and by dissolving it in vitamin E oil, you can increase absorption by 80% and bypass the liver. Molecules dissolved in vitamin E enter the cell easier and crosses the blood-brain barrier, allowing for more of the mental effects. I can make a post on how to make DHT oil and where to get DHT if you guys are interested.

• +1
Reactions: copernico, boss8055 and halloweed
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an androgen derived from testosterone. It is 10x more potent androgen than testosterone but much less anabolic. Increasing DHT is an underrated way to minimize water retention.

DHT antagonizes aldosterone (a hormone that promotes sodium and water retention in the kidneys) and reduces estrogen (which causes water retention by increasing the permeability of blood vessels, leading to fluid leakage into tissues). It's good to reduce estrogen anyway as it promotes fat in "feminine areas," which is a looksmin for men. DHT also influences the androgen receptors in the kidney, directly altering the absorption of sodium and water. Androgens like DHT have anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the production of inflammatory cytokines. Inflammation often leads to increased vascular permeability and fluid retention and is also an underrated cause of facial bloat.

Bodybuilders talk about this a lot referring DHT derivatives like primobolan, proviron etc as "dry" compounds. PEDs that aromitize into estrogen are called "wet" compounds. From my experience, DHT has a unique mental effect as well, it makes me more stoic and feel more masculine, which makes sense as it's the hormone that is associated with the development of masculine features (beard growth, bone growth/density, deeper voice etc).

How to increase DHT
Natural ways of increasing DHT: creatine, coffee (black), sorghum, test booster herbs and a masculine mindset.

However, Supplementing with DHT powder is the most effective way of increasing DHT and is not cope like the natural ways. DHT is only slightly suppressive to natural androgen production (pre "cycle" levels should come back fast).

Raw DHT powder is very easy and cheap to buy online and by dissolving it in vitamin E oil, you can increase absorption by 80% and bypass the liver. Molecules dissolved in vitamin E enter the cell easier and crosses the blood-brain barrier, allowing for more of the mental effects. I can make a post on how to make DHT oil and where to get DHT if you guys are interested.
please make the guide I'm interested

• +1
Reactions: Michael50 and PsychoDsk
Make a thread on dht oil and where to get dht ‘powder’

• +1
Reactions: Michael50 and halloweed

How to increase DHT

Furosemide better

• +1
Reactions: boss8055