DHT gel sources UK?

halloweed

halloweed

I need a source, I am willing to buy it within the next week.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Outerz14, NZb6Air and 2 others
Solution
wastedspermcel
Pay a indian refugee doctor to prescribe it to you, so at least you know what ur using
They're the worst, they don't prescribe you shit. Tbh tho my dick is small asf when soft ngl so if I whip it out at the doctors they might give that shit
Pay a indian refugee doctor to prescribe it to you, so at least you know what ur using

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, sb23, Outerz14 and 1 other person
They're the worst, they don't prescribe you shit. Tbh tho my dick is small asf when soft ngl so if I whip it out at the doctors they might give that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, hilley, MA_ascender and 3 others
Solution
Plus I get stressed asf when having to show it so it gets even smaller:feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Outerz14 and halloweed
Remember back in the days I used to ask for Dht gel links time flies man

• +1
Reactions: sb23, halloweed and wastedspermcel
Lmao now that I think about it I found this website when searching for dht gel/PE when I was 14:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, halloweed and Outerz14
Please if you find a legit source I might as well pay you

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
@wastedspermcel @Outerz14 icl I’m staying with superpharma, I’ve spent 2 hours looking through tranny subreddits 🤢🤢 and they only got DHT gel because it was prescribed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, moreplatesmoreweigh, Nirvana and 2 others
@wastedspermcel @Outerz14 icl I’m staying with superpharma, I’ve spent 2 hours looking through tranny subreddits 🤢🤢 and they only got DHT gel because it was prescribed.
Idk about you but I was unlucky enough to see their 'progress'. Shit was fucking foul man:feelswhy: But yeah stick with superpharma but try your luck at the gp I guess

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
Idk about you but I was unlucky enough to see their 'progress'. Shit was fucking foul man:feelswhy: But yeah stick with superpharma but try your luck at the gp I guess
Yeah their progress was disgusting I might just turn asexual, I’ll start saving now

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and wastedspermcel
Yeah I’m gonna buy the diktator and I can’t make the gel from the powder
Just make sure to wash your dick before sex exept if your fucking a one night stand girl i swear one time i fucked a girl who i wasn’t into i was drunk and lazy didn’t want to wash it so i had sex with her next day i woke up and she was extremely horny and i swear her eye are slightly changed its like i can see she focus no more but thats just my theory

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
Just make sure to wash your dick before sex exept if your fucking a one night stand girl i swear one time i fucked a girl who i wasn’t into i was drunk and lazy didn’t want to wash it so i had sex with her next day i woke up and she was extremely horny and i swear her eye are slightly changed its like i can see she focus no more but thats just my theory
Now you’ve convinced me not to wash my dick, now I’m gonna make this girl my sex slave

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Nirvana