DHT gel to accelerate beard growth

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
Applying dht gel in face to increase beard growth, I only can grow a goatee at 20, will dht gel make it grow faster? I don't have balding genes so it's probably worth it, I don't have the best beard genetics despite having high T face

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
just use minox

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, ifyouwannabemylover, pizza and 1 other person
I dont know but make sure it doesnt speed up your balding genes

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and volcelfatcel
You're gonna become bald with that shit lol

Hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beard

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Need2Ascend, Schönling and 4 others
You're gonna become bald with that shit lol

Hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beard
Yup lmao gudru used dht gel for dickmaxxing and was starting to bald. Never using that shit, hair >>>>> dick beard everything. Hair is life

Attachments

• Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
Don't do it if you want to bald ,if you want to bald donate your hair to @SubhumanCurrycel first

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, SubhumanCurrycel and gamma
Applying dht gel in face to increase beard growth, I only can grow a goatee at 20, will dht gel make it grow faster? I don't have balding genes so it's probably worth it, I don't have the best beard genetics despite having high T face
DHT them on the scalp or rope

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and volcelfatcel
Dude everyone’s hair is susceptible to DHT sensitivity, just some more than others. Using DHT cream is literally the equivalent of aging your hair at a much faster accelerated rate. Use minoxidil, DHT is a strong androgenic hormone that may have some positives in term of masculinity, but it’s not worth the negative side effects of hairloss. Seriously just use minoxidil dude it has no looksminning ability other than an increased heart rate in some.

Dude everyone’s hair is susceptible to DHT sensitivity, just some more than others. Using DHT cream is literally the equivalent of aging your hair at a much faster accelerated rate. Use minoxidil, DHT is a strong androgenic hormone that may have some positives in term of masculinity, but it’s not worth the negative side effects of hairloss. Seriously just use minoxidil dude it has no looksminning ability other than an increased heart rate in some.
Whats your opinion on ashwagandha?

Whats your opinion on ashwagandha?
I’ve tried using it multiple times. I wish I could experience the shit other people say it does for them but I simply feel absolutely nothing. Believe me I’ve downed multiple bottles over the years from different brands. It does do SOMETHING because every single time I take it I always dream that night, every time. So it has some sort of affect on the body, but other than that I didn’t notice any other benefit. And believe me, I wish I did. I don’t even bother with supplements anymore because I feel like they don’t do shit. Unless you have a literal fucking deficiency but that’s a whole different conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah