JD_25

JD_25

Iron
Can anyone provide a legit dht gel source? Thanks

Let me know when you find one

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
Let me know when you find one
Shits impossible it seems like. Only place I’ve heard of is alphagels but the only people talking about it are the owners themselves and he just promotes the shit out of it lmao

Shits impossible it seems like. Only place I’ve heard of is alphagels but the only people talking about it are the owners themselves and he just promotes the shit out of it lmao
I searched the deepest trenches of the web for it and only thing I found was andractim 2.5% and the pharma in Greece doesn’t sel it anymore.

I searched the deepest trenches of the web for it and only thing I found was andractim 2.5% and the pharma in Greece doesn’t sel it anymore.
We really shit out of luck on this

We really shit out of luck on this
Over and it never began only thing we can really do is buy methylated dht powder and make our own solution with dsmo but it’s just scary cus you might rape your hormones unknowingly

Over and it never began only thing we can really do is buy methylated dht powder and make our own solution with dsmo but it’s just scary cus you might rape your hormones unknowingly
Too much fucking work, just gonna take derivatives instead

Too much fucking work, just gonna take derivatives instead
Let me know how it goes for you, I’m assuming you’re doing this for dick gains right.

• +1
Let me know how it goes for you, I’m assuming you’re doing this for dick gains right.
Yes but I can almost guarantee the derivatives won’t affect size, as much as I am hoping they do.

Yes but I can almost guarantee the derivatives won’t affect size, as much as I am hoping they do.
Yeah I’m skeptical on its effectiveness post puberty but if you use it in conjunction with PE it might increase results.

• +1
Yeah I’m skeptical on its effectiveness post puberty but if you use it in conjunction with PE it might increase results.
so it does work for dick gains while in puberty? if so i needa get on it, become 8x6 or die trying

so it does work for dick gains while in puberty? if so i needa get on it, become 8x6 or die trying
If it does have an affect, yes it’s most likely to have one during puberty but even then it’s not guaranteed. But yeah puberty is prime time to use this shit

If it does have an affect, yes it’s most likely to have one during puberty but even then it’s not guaranteed. But yeah puberty is prime time to use this shit
alr cuz i ain tryna bald either :lul:

Made-in-china.com and other places will sell raw stanolone (dihydrotestosterone) powder for piss cheap

QSC sells stanolone. Make your own gel with DMSO and alcohol.

I don't recommend using DHT at all tbh. It's fucking retarded.

I'm the author of this thread and I used DHT for like a year. My dick grew but whether that was puberty or the DHT is completely unverifiable. I got a bunch of acne and my hair rapidly fell out.

• +1
bro just do pumping + infrared heat and hanging and clamping lol u dont need dht gel its not over for your dick

• +1
bro just do pumping + infrared heat and hanging and clamping lol u dont need dht gel its not over for your dick
Lmao I’ve looked into that but I rlly don’t wanna buy a penis pump dawg. Like imagine someone finds that shit lmao

Made-in-china.com and other places will sell raw stanolone (dihydrotestosterone) powder for piss cheap

I'm the author of this thread and I used DHT for like a year. My dick grew but whether that was puberty or the DHT is completely unverifiable. I got a bunch of acne and my hair rapidly fell out.
Is there guides to make the powder into cream or like an absorbable substance with dmso? I’ve heard about that a lot.

Lmao I’ve looked into that but I rlly don’t wanna buy a penis pump dawg. Like imagine someone finds that shit lmao
shit happened to me i left it out on my bathroom counter and my mom was like “why do u have this” i just said idk and she walked away and didnt bring it up again lol

if u dont want to buy a pump there are plenty other methods its just that pumping is the most convenient and all rounded - go to r/gettingbigger those guys (bd, hink, perv, m9, etc.) are experts dont listen to retards on this forum about penis enlargement most of them dont know what theyre talking about half of the threads ive seen are recommending noose extenders (shit)

• +1
Reactions: JD_25 and 9898
shit happened to me i left it out on my bathroom counter and my mom was like “why do u have this” i just said idk and she walked away and didnt bring it up again lol

if u dont want to buy a pump there are plenty other methods its just that pumping is the most convenient and all rounded - go to r/gettingbigger those guys (bd, hink, perv, m9, etc.) are experts dont listen to retards on this forum about penis enlargement most of them dont know what theyre talking about half of the threads ive seen are recommending noose extenders (shit)
Lmao thanks dawg. I’ve joined that subreddit too. I’ll definitely look into it more

Link me a dmso raw powder guide bro plz🙏🙏

It's bs. Just do PE

• +1

Yo is it ok if i only do pumping and thats it like nothing else? Ive heard about manual stretching but im too scared im gonna accidentally fuck up my dick for life. Mainly tryna increase length

Yo is it ok if i only do pumping and thats it like nothing else? Ive heard about manual stretching but im too scared im gonna accidentally fuck up my dick for life. Mainly tryna increase length
yeah pumping is fine by itself just personal rule of thumb <5" go for a 1.75" cylinder, if >5" go 2" and if youre somehow 5.8+" go 2.25" no you arent gonna fuck up your dick with manual stretches unless you have crazy grip strength and triceps - just start slow and get a feel for it

your routine should be roughly do it 6x a week once a day for 5+ sets of 2 min with very little rest in between (5 sec) just release the pressure and pump back up immediately between sets
i got a an air pump like this (electric is super convenient it maintains pressure automatically) and make sure you get an infrared heating pad with exposed 850nm lights (like this) that you can wrap around the pump

also make sure youre hard the whole time (and go in hard) if you can that helps with blood flow and tissue expansion instead of edema (inflating skin)

• +1
Reactions: JD_25 and a7a
yeah pumping is fine by itself just personal rule of thumb <5" go for a 1.75" cylinder, if >5" go 2" and if youre somehow 5.8+" go 2.25" no you arent gonna fuck up your dick with manual stretches unless you have crazy grip strength and triceps - just start slow and get a feel for it

your routine should be roughly do it 6x a week once a day for 5+ sets of 2 min with very little rest in between (5 sec) just release the pressure and pump back up immediately between sets
i got a an air pump like this (electric is super convenient it maintains pressure automatically) and make sure you get an infrared heating pad with exposed 850nm lights (like this) that you can wrap around the pump
View attachment 2995016View attachment 2995017
also make sure youre hard the whole time (and go in hard) if you can that helps with blood flow and tissue expansion instead of edema (inflating skin)
thanks, im exact 5 inch girth so ima see what i can do wit manuals for a few months

• +1

View attachment 2995016View attachment 2995017
Can you link the site you bought from or is there any site in particular that sells effective stuff

Quit being a bitch and buy dht powder and make it yourself. not that hard