DHT, Hair loss, and Test

AdnanJanuzaj

AdnanJanuzaj

Iron
Hello,

Currently living a decently healthy lifestyle however because of genetics I have hair loss problems which will only exacerbate over time. I've used Redensyl as a density builder and have seen slight results. I recently checked the thread on preventing hair loss in the Best of the Best section and I thought of purchasing a topical solution of Minoxidil and Finasteride; however, I am also concerned about the side effects that Finasteride may have on my DHT levels.

Furthermore, I also came across a thread about the importance of DHT levels in the human body. I must preface this by saying that I am part of a race that typically has high DHT but low sensitivity to it.

If this is the case, should I use the topical solution or be wary of my DHT levels?

Thanks

buddy carefully avoided saying his race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, PsychoH and AdnanJanuzaj
Well it depends on your judgement. Hair is crucial, if you have the money to opt for implants, maybe don't take fin. But still taking fin probably might be better, bc its not like implants grow immediately
But of course there's side effects, you can look it up and theyre well known. like namely decreased libido for example

It's on your judgement. You know people take meds knowing the side effects, what makes it valuable for the sick people is that the benefits outweigh the risks and thats why people choose to use it

And the people themselves judge if the benefits outweigh the side effects
which in this case would be Keeping hair vs. lowered dht

• +1
Reactions: AdnanJanuzaj
Well it depends on your judgement. Hair is crucial, if you have the money to opt for implants, maybe don't take fin. But still taking fin probably might be better, bc its not like implants grow immediately
But of course there's side effects, you can look it up and theyre well known. like namely decreased libido for example

It's on your judgement. You know people take meds knowing the side effects, what makes it valuable for the sick people is that the benefits outweigh the risks and thats why people choose to use it

And the people themselves judge if the benefits outweigh the side effects
which in this case would be Keeping hair vs. lowered dht
A trip to Turkey for a transplant is definitely on the cards in a few years. I'm quite particular about my gains so I'll do more research on fin, but in the short-medium term I think a mixture of density builders could be the way to go.