DHT lowers igf-1

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

• Mechanism of IGF-1 production in the hair follicle
    Sensory neurons that transmit the pain and heat sensation to the brain perceive the stimulatory information in the gastrointestinal tract and the skin, thereby releasing CGRP (calcitonin gene-related peptide) in the hair follicle. Dermal papilla cells increase IGF-I production by receiving CGRP, and IGF-I thus formed activates keratinocytes to increase its proliferation. Consequently, hair growth is promoted by sensory neuron stimulation in the gastrointestinal tract and scalp.
  • DHT decreases IGF-I production
    A powerful hair losing hormone called "DHT = dihydrotestosterone" is formed from testosterone by the action of an enzyme called "5α-reductase" in hair follicles. DHT inhibits IGF-I production by inhibiting sensory neuron stimulation, thereby inducing hair loss.
  • Synergistic effect of treatments that increase IGF-1 production and the other treatments that inhibit DHT formation
    Finasteride that inhibits DHT formation has recently been used to treat AGA, and, thus, it has become a hot topic. Since DHT inhibits IGF-I production, inhibition of DHT formation by finasteride or the other scalp care and treatments that increase IGF-I production may synergistically increase IGF-I production, thereby promoting hair growth; the former means release of brake of hair growth and the latter stepping on accelerator of hair growth. JHGC provides these synergistic treatments based on the above-mentioned theory established by extensive research.
  • The effects of IGF-1 on the hair growth
    • Increase blood flow of hair root
    • Promotion of hair growth and hair restoration
    • Prevention of hair loss
    • Melanin hyperpigmentation of hair
    • Enhance hair dryness and luster

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet, Void, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Interesting. What else is IGF-1 responsible for? The lowest levels are associated with infancy and old age, which is very interesting since those are the two times in your life when almost everyone has little hair. I've always wondered about the paradox of DHT causing hair loss when most men (like 85%) start to lose their hair when they're older, when DHT levels should be at their absolute lowest.

Interesting. What else is IGF-1 responsible for? The lowest levels are associated with infancy and old age, which is very interesting since those are the two times in your life when almost everyone has little hair. I've always wondered about the paradox of DHT causing hair loss when most men (like 85%) start to lose their hair when they're older, when DHT levels should be at their absolute lowest.
growth

i probably fucked myself over by fasting in puberty