DHT or HCG for facial masculinity?

D

Deleted member 14392

I'm here.
I know my puberty started at around 11 years of age because i had my first ejaculation at 11.5. Problem is, i'm now 17.5 and it looks like my face barely masculinized during these 6 years even though i have a deep voice and body hair, so it makes me wonder if my problems were really related to testosterone and DHT. Even if they aren't, and it is genetics that really caused me to look the way i am, these hormones still should increase my facial dimorphism.

Now, going to the main topic, i wonder which of these 2 hormones would work the best for me considering my situation. I'm scared of DHT because it may make me go bald.

Last edited:
I'm more of a CHG guy myself
CHG

HGH idk if DHT does fuck all except for facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Unless you're a child or in the midst of puberty (13-16) hormones aren't going to affect your bone structure too much imo.

You're better off planning surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
You need Ray Peat inspiried nutritional diet, and high consumption of fat Soluble Vitamins A, D, K and supplemental K2 MK-4. Eat a lot of animal product. Maybe you were deficient.

Unless you're a child or in the midst of puberty (13-16) hormones aren't going to affect your bone structure too much imo.

You're better off planning surgeries.
Fuck :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
You need Ray Peat inspiried nutritional diet, and high consumption of fat Soluble Vitamins A, D, K and supplemental K2 MK-4. Eat a lot of animal product. Maybe you were deficient.
I ate a lot of meat and all kinds of vitamins during my formative years. Fuck my life tbh

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
But did you eat organ meats and raw dairy?!
Yes. Lots of liver, cheese and dairy. I always had a very high protein diet with all kinds of nutrients. A lot of salad too.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yes. Lots of liver, cheese and dairy. I always had a very high protein diet with all kinds of nutrients. A lot of salad too.
Could you send me a pic of your face in PM?

I know my puberty started at around 11 years of age because i had my first ejaculation at 11.5. Problem is, i'm now 17.5 and it looks like my face barely masculinized during these 6 years even though i have a deep voice and body hair, so it makes me wonder if my problems were really related to testosterone and DHT. Even if they aren't, and it is genetics that really caused me to look the way i am, these hormones still should increase my facial dimorphism.

Now, going to the main topic, i wonder which of these 2 hormones would work the best for me considering my situation. I'm scared of DHT because it may make me go bald.
GO DHT MAXXX USING EXEMESTANE WITH PEPTIDES MEGADOSING
YOU WILL get DICK GAIN ALONG WITH BETTER MAXILLA USING BOW FACE PULLER BY DOCTOR SANDRA KHAN.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray

@FreakkForLife
Help this nigga

ALSO DHT IS VITAL FOR BONE REMODELLING

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Honestly, it's bad but not that bad.

I'm only slightly older than you, and I decided a while ago that surgery is my only option, although I am severely recessed so it may be different for you.

If you have the money, try out hormones and see if you get anything out of it. You never know.

The only reason I say it's unlikely is because most people our age seem to have gone through most of their facial development, and it makes sense to assume the same for ourselves.

But if you are well-off enough that you can throw money at stuff like this and not have to worry about saving for surgery then by all means try it.

DHT would be a better hormone, as it is far more masculinizing than testosterone or other androgens however you would have to use an anti-hairloss protocol as well. Ketoconazole shampoo along with TOPICAL dutasteride and eucapil.

Buy DHT gel and apply to the scrotum, but bear in mind it is pricey. If you can't find a source PM me.

• +1
Dht deriv like masteron anavar anadrol. All quite cheap

Hcg cheap too.

Use both

add test too.

May as well trt tbh

• +1
where you buy dht any source?
Dht deriv like masteron anavar anadrol. All quite cheap

Hcg cheap too.

Use both

add test too.

May as well trt tbh

Just take high dose test simple and minimal sides

Also easy to recover from in pct. Ai to monitor estrogen and keep low. You will grow as well.

Hcg for balls

• +1
Can confirm facial hair gains and a more angular face after using 10% DHT gel + HCG for 2.5 months. DHT is king for androgenic features.

Can confirm facial hair gains and a more angular face after using 10% DHT gel + HCG for 2.5 months. DHT is king for androgenic features.
That would shut you down

Are you going through Alpha gels? I’m about to start on the DHT gel but confused on how to add in the HCG and if it has any sides, anyway you can pm me.

Are you going through Alpha gels? I’m about to start on the DHT gel but confused on how to add in the HCG and if it has any sides, anyway you can pm me.
Yes I sourced both the DHT and HCG from Alphagels. No sides from the HCG apart from my balls getting fuller and bigger loads.

Where did you use the gel?

then how did you see changes in your face? Did you have hairloss or test dht while on jt
DHT gel absorbs into your system regardless of where you apply it. It doesn’t just affect where you apply it.

I haven’t lost any hair.

You got a source for it bro? If so lmk thanks