DHT Raw Powder Source?

CaptainButtnaked

CaptainButtnaked

Iron
Did anyone know a source for DHT Raw Powder? PurplePandaLabs use to stock it but no longer does.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'm still considering making DHT gel and selling it btw. Theres a pharmaceutical factory here I've already consulted, that is capable of producing it at a low cost, and labor is fairly cheap but its still a lot of money and hassle (registering with government and ministry of health, customs export paperwork, etc) for something I'm not sure more than a few dumb kids are going to buy a few units of with their mom's allowance.

FWIW, if there is any benis enlargening effect in adults or even just teenagers with normal growth penises (most of the studies are on people with micropenis or teens with penises that are small for their age range) - and i am dubious about that - then ANY significantly strong androgen would work. DHT just happens to bind exceptionally well to the androgen receptor, but in terms of AR affinity there are "stronger" androgens, for example, trenbolone.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
I'm still considering making DHT gel and selling it btw. Theres a pharmaceutical factory here I've already consulted, that is capable of producing it at a low cost, and labor is fairly cheap but its still a lot of money and hassle (registering with government and ministry of health, customs export paperwork, etc) for something I'm not sure more than a few dumb kids are going to buy a few units of with their mom's allowance.

FWIW, if there is any benis enlargening effect in adults or even just teenagers with normal growth penises (most of the studies are on people with micropenis or teens with penises that are small for their age range) - and i am dubious about that - then ANY significantly strong androgen would work. DHT just happens to bind exceptionally well to the androgen receptor, but in terms of AR affinity there are "stronger" androgens, for example, trenbolone.
I'm curious to try it on myself as was able to get prescribed TRT due to having LOW T or hypogonadism. The intresting thing is my penis is already 8 Inches x 6 Inches & has been that since my teens. I'm in the process of using DHT Gel from russianstarpeptides on top of proviron to help facilitate this.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I'm curious to try it on myself as was able to get prescribed TRT due to having LOW T or hypogonadism. The intresting thing is my penis is already 8 Inches x 6 Inches & has been that since my teens. I'm in the process of using DHT Gel from russianstarpeptides on top of proviron to help facilitate this.

Proviron is absolutely useless, ditch it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and CaptainButtnaked
Proviron is absolutely useless, ditch it.
You think so? I've been using & feel it helps with my erections & mood. Got some syringes loaded up with tren & my usual trt dose I was planning to use long term but worried it'll kill my hairline & result in losing control of my temper.

You think so? I've been using & feel it helps with my erections & mood. Got some syringes loaded up with tren & my usual trt dose I was planning to use long term but worried it'll kill my hairline & result in losing control of my temper.
Depends on your hairline genetics if your mother's father is bald it's over

Depends on your hairline genetics if your mother's father is bald it's over
My father is 66 has cancer & still has thick hair on top of crown. Genetically though my (And my fathers) Hairline is just shit, always worried about it going further back.

My father is 66 has cancer & still has thick hair on top of crown. Genetically though my (And my fathers) Hairline is just shit, always worried about it going further back.
It's a matter of luck but you should know that tren is so fucking potent that it makes people who don't have mbp shed.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, jefferson and CaptainButtnaked
It's a matter of luck but you should know that tren is so fucking potent that it makes people who don't have mbp shed.
Does the shredding only last while your body is adapting to the physiological change or is it constantly ongoing as long as the compound remains in the body?

Does the shredding only last while your body is adapting to the physiological change or is it constantly ongoing as long as the compound remains in the body?
It will keep shedding like a mother fucker i tried tren enanthate and i am nw1 and my fucking hair was shedding like rain

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
It will keep shedding like a mother fucker i tried tren enanthate and i am nw1 and my fucking hair was shedding like rain
Lol same. Shook my hair and it was just raining hairs. Was clogging up the shower from so much hair.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Scary shit ngl
600 test with proviron and zero shedding. 350mg tren ace and that shit happens lol. My hair density still isn't quite back to where it was but it's close.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
600 test with proviron and zero shedding. 350mg tren ace and that shit happens lol. My hair density still isn't quite back to where it was but it's close.
still a massive risk?

what've you done to regain density?

Same fucking dbol doesn't make me shed as much as tren try this to restore hair density:go off everything and get on nolvadex 20mgs a day for 2 months and then stay off everything for an other 2 months. Use minoxidil twice a day in that time and ketoconazole shampoo every other day. I did this and it restored my hair density. (well i was forced to go off cycle for a long period of time because of lung surgery). You'll lose some gains but this will restore your hair and u can get back gains later easily with muscle memory

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Placebo matey. Belief and expectation is a powerful thing. Proviron is so useless that it lacks any evidence of efficacy in treating any disease modality, such a worthless androgen that even beyond therapeutic dosages it does not significantly suppress the HPTA suggesting extremely poor competitive binding with the AR.

collection of references showing proviron's inability to do much, if anything, of note in the literature. The drug has been around and approved for human usage for zonks, I doubt another 40 years will reveal anything fascinating about proviron, other than the secrets of marketing that has managed to keep such a pathetic drug on the market for so long while therapeutically relevant steroid products get the flick.

shedding isn't necessarily MPB. This is something the steroid community needs to get through their thick heads, but they won't, being a superstitious and generally obtuse bunch.

MPB is a slow, progressive condition. By the time you are noticing changes in hair density or hairline, the damage was already done months earlier. If you take a drug - any drug - and experience shedding shortly after the use of that drug, that is shock loss aka telogen effluvium. MPB is slow, progresses over months and years, which is why most gym rats manage to get a good few years before the norwood reaper comes for them despite their heinous abuse of testosterone.

TE is certainly easy to mistake for MPB and isn't any more desirable, but its a temporary condition and almost always reverses itself. MPB on the other hand, simply gets worse with time, and never spontaneously recovers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 3990 and CaptainButtnaked