DHT

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
What would happen if I rubbed DHT gel on my eye area? (Not on my eye Ofc)

It would melt your face

What is even the molecular size of DHT in daltons?

Your orbitals will grow

You can only absorb smaller molecules through your skin, think dht is too big. Doubt much would happen differently than putting it anywhere on your body

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 2 others
@Mayorga

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Does DHT gel actually work?

How would it melt your face if it grows penor why not grow other parts

You can only absorb smaller molecules through your skin, think dht is too big. Doubt much would happen differently than putting it anywhere on your body

Molar mass‎: ‎290.447 g·mol−1

Not the best, but it's absorbable, considering the molecular size only. I've no idea how it will interact with the water and lips on the dermis though, no point in rubbing that shit if it can't even pass the stratum corneum or the dermis.

Its LogP looks fine though, 3.55 according to ncbi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yang and ShredPill
Molar mass‎: ‎290.447 g·mol−1

Not the best, but it's absorbable, considering the molecular size only. I've no idea how it will interact with the water and lips on the dermis though, no point in rubbing that shit if it can't even pass the stratum corneum or the dermis.

It's LogP looks fine though, 3.55 according to ncbi
Gay

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I wouldn't do this if I were you

Don’t rub it on your face, rub it on your shoulders. It goes systemic anyways so it doesn’t make a difference where you put it, but it might get in ur eye or cause acne if you put it on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
put it on my testicle bro

Pretty sure the penis skin can absorb much better

It’s designed to absorb pussy juice chemicals in the foreskin

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Particles bigger than 500 barely pass through the stratum corneum
So if I were to put it on my stubble area, would it increase the amount of dht on the skin to grow a beard without raising my systemic dht? I'm also on finasteride/ddutasteride.

So if I were to put it on my stubble area, would it increase the amount of dht on the skin to grow a beard without raising my systemic dht? I'm also on finasteride/ddutasteride.

I've no idea, but I suppose some will get into the vascular system, therefore raising your serum DHT, but I'm not sure

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
your eyes will get erections

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl