• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ (๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ)

๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ (๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ)

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
Paranoia, narcissism, anhedonia, high inhibition, dark empathy, schizophrenia, asocial, obsesive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, IAMNOTANINCEL, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
My existence should shut up any coper who thinks dark triad will make you a slayer

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, TechnoBoss and Klasik616
My existence should shut up any coper who thinks dark triad will make you a slayer
Dark triad won't make you handsome

• +1
Reactions: plukee, tombradylover, Xtra and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Jova, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Paranoia, narcissism, anhedonia, high inhibition, dark empathy, schizophrenia, asocial, obsesive.
ASPD, Narcissism and OCD Paranoia

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Klasik616
Youโ€™re not dark triad pal

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, nigkook, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
My honest reaction

"ุฃู†ุง ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ ูˆุงู„ุญู‚ ูˆุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ. ู„ูŠุณ ุฃุญุฏ ูŠุฃุชูŠ ุฅู„ู‰ ุงู„ุขุจ ุฅู„ุง ุจูŠ." - ูŠูˆุญู†ุง 14:6

PTSD, alcoholism

mental illness isnt real bhai its all in your head

• +1
IMG 20240602 002117
greycel moment
Thread 'soft mewing progress' https://looksmax.org/threads/soft-mewing-progress.1051973/

Bro Iโ€™m so dark twiad like wichard wamiwez :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Letโ€™s meet faggot
jfl i would skin you alive because im more dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moggathon
austist, narcissist, most severe stage of aphantasia and ptsd for 3 years from rough upbringing (not tiktok fake ptsd actual ptsd)

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Klasik616
austist, narcissist, most severe stage of aphantasia and ptsd for 3 years from rough upbringing (not tiktok fake ptsd actual ptsd)
Aphantasia, so you can imagine fucking a woman

• +1
Reactions: Carv and noobs
i had a friend with ptsd in the psych ward, hows ptsd like do you just have panic attacks when remembering or how does it work

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I got diagnosed with being created from incest. Which means automatic brain dead autism with crab hands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and Klasik616
iโ€™m just Neurotypical man

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
i had a friend with ptsd in the psych ward, hows ptsd like do you just have panic attacks when remembering or how does it work
yes and when you arent distracted you are very likely to have a panic attack

avoidant

• +1
  • So Sad
Asocial
Narcissist

Go get a girlfriend
not being NT lowkey works on savior complex women if you manage to convince them youre reliant on them, sorta guilt trips them into staying and looking after you as if you were their retarded child

Already diagnosed bipolar i proly have DID too

• +1
I'm slightly schizo because of drugs

Already diagnosed: Autism, ADHD, depression, delayed sleep phase

Otherwise, OCD, bipolar, alcoholism, PTSD, asocial

• +1
Already diagnosed: Autism, ADHD, depression, delayed sleep phase

Otherwise, OCD, bipolar, alcoholism, PTSD, asocial
I didn't qualify as an aspie in the Asperger test but I got a 65/100 non NT and 0/10 in relationships. What is like to be autist? Can you talk to women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I dont know if there is a name for this, but I can like someone a lot however the more intimate I get with a person, the less I like them. It escalates to the point I start hating the person and just cut all contact out of the blue. And to be honest I dont even regret it

I dont know if there is a name for this, but I can like someone a lot however the more intimate I get with a person, the less I like them. It escalates to the point I start hating the person and just cut all contact out of the blue. And to be honest I dont even regret it
Some foids have your disorder

• Hmm...
Reactions: Just_Another_User
I didn't qualify as an aspie in the Asperger test but I got a 65/100 non NT and 0/10 in relationships. What is like to be autist? Can you talk to women
Find it hard to talk and connect to people, obsessed with interests, few relations. I can talk to women, but been ghosted a lot, and I think many notice thereโ€™s something off about me

• +1
A bunch of people have called me a racist sociopath loner

• +1
I think many notice thereโ€™s something off about me
This is why probably no foid wants to be with me but they also said it was my looks, no personality and no looks. I'm destined to scortmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ (๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ)
Back