Diary Entry 001

Cyframe

Cyframe

Iron
Looksmaxxing is quite the process. Achieving one's optimum looks is of course, truly a productive cause. To traverse this concept, one needs a plan. A plan to achieve the most out of their genetic potential.

Considering that being of tall stature and possessing sharp features is appealing to women and to a larger extent, society. It is imperative to work towards these parameters, only a fool would deny the importance of such an endeavor.

I for one, do not belong to the aforementioned category.

The plan? simple.

Height
This factor, was decided at birth. It would be ridiculous, to spend a large amount of time on such a trivial matter. Though, I may have miscalculated during my phase of lurking around on multiple forums. Gaining so much knowledge about a factor, which quite frankly is set clearly in stone. Nevertheless, I suppose I shall use this unnecessary knowledge to recoup my losses.

• De-worm pills
  • Protein - 130 Grams
  • 10 Hours of Sleep
  • Vitamin D
  • Vitamin K2
  • Spinal Elongation
[I currently stand at 173 centimeters at the age of 16.1]

Face
This factor, is much more changeable due to the existence of Orthodontic Appliances. I of course, have chosen to go down such a path opting for a non-surgical tool. The DNA Vivos Appliance.

Conclusion
I go by the pseudo-name "Cyframe" or "Tom". Both are acceptable. The next post will be made in 7 days.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Looksmaxxing is quite the process. Achieving one's optimum looks is of course, truly a productive cause. To traverse this concept, one needs a plan. A plan to achieve the most out of their genetic potential.

Considering that being of tall stature and possessing sharp features is appealing to women and to a larger extent, society. It is imperative to work towards these parameters, only a fool would deny the importance of such an endeavor.

I for one, do not belong to the aforementioned category.

The plan? simple.

Height
This factor, was decided at birth. It would be ridiculous, to spend a large amount of time on such a trivial matter. Though, I may have miscalculated during my phase of lurking around on multiple forums. Gaining so much knowledge about a factor, which quite frankly is set clearly in stone. Nevertheless, I suppose I shall use this unnecessary knowledge to recoup my losses.

• De-worm pills
  • Protein - 130 Grams
  • 10 Hours of Sleep
  • Vitamin D
  • Vitamin K2
  • Spinal Elongation
[I currently stand at 173 centimeters at the age of 16.1]

Face
This factor, is much more changeable due to the existence of Orthodontic Appliances. I of course, have chosen to go down such a path opting for a non-surgical tool. The DNA Vivos Appliance.

Conclusion
I go by the pseudo-name "Cyframe" or "Tom". Both are acceptable. The next post will be made in 7 days.
wtf is de worm pills

• +1
Reactions: klimo