diazepam = heal soul pain

Enlil

Enlil

murder
it heals ur soul pain and make you don't care about female.

10/10 guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 17345, Biiyo03 and 6 others
High quality thread! "Take a highly addictive drug, it will make you feel good" Yeah no shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Biiyo03, BoneDensity and 6 others
Yeah confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Never take this poison

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
ok mr drug expert
it heals soul pain. ur 1st worlder faggot u dunno how is it like on streets
benzos = numb pain till suicide plan complete and er

ok mr drug expert
you have a drug name on as your username and its a benzo too. oxy, valium, xanny they all do the same shit and highly addictive

Benzos will indeed do that. They can also completely kill your sex drive and make you have zero desire to find a gf (and you will be 100% okay with this). You'll enter nofap mode without even noticing. You won't feel any nervousness around foids, because you will not be able to feel nervous to begin with.

Just be careful, as they are some of the most addictive drugs on earth. If you use them for like a month at doses high enough to "heal ur soul pain", you will not want to come off. In fact, if you take them for too long, coming off of them will wind up being the most terrifying experience of your life. From what I understand, benzo withdrawals make heroin withdrawals seem like a walk in the park.

Also, be aware of the subtle nature of benzos. You might take one, then end up wanting more to feel more effects, end up blacked out, forgetting that you took more due to benzo amnesia, taking more, and winding up in some kind of zombie like trance. You will feel intoxicated, yet "functional", even though you probably are the furthest thing from it. Whatever you do, do NOT drink on benzos, it's a potentially deadly mix that can cause you to make retarded blacked out decisions before you pass out.

If you wind up hooked on benzos, you may find yourself regularly oversleeping your alarms and missing work, getting in car wrecks, losing friendships, taking silly risks, and losing your possessions (like your keys or wallet) due to the potent amnesiac, disinhibiting, and ataxic effects.

Be careful with this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 8758, Enlil and 1 other person
Benzos will indeed do that. They can also completely kill your sex drive and make you have zero desire to find a gf (and you will be 100% okay with this). You'll enter nofap mode without even noticing. You won't feel any nervousness around foids, because you will not be able to feel nervous to begin with.

Just be careful, as they are some of the most addictive drugs on earth. If you use them for like a month at doses high enough to "heal ur soul pain", you will not want to come off. In fact, if you take them for too long, coming off of them will wind up being the most terrifying experience of your life. From what I understand, benzo withdrawals make heroin withdrawals seem like a walk in the park.

Also, be aware of the subtle nature of benzos. You might take one, then end up wanting more to feel more effects, end up blacked out, forgetting that you took more due to benzo amnesia, taking more, and winding up in some kind of zombie like trance. You will feel intoxicated, yet "functional", even though you probably are the furthest thing from it. Whatever you do, do NOT drink on benzos, it's a potentially deadly mix that can cause you to make retarded blacked out decisions before you pass out.

If you wind up hooked on benzos, you may find yourself regularly oversleeping your alarms and missing work, getting in car wrecks, losing friendships, taking silly risks, and losing your possessions (like your keys or wallet) due to the potent amnesiac, disinhibiting, and ataxic effects.

you sound like you have experience with them? i took zoloft for a period of time and when i stopped taking them months ago now and ended up with zero emotions,my dick doesn't work and i feel nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865

Tell me a non-addictive drug that fits this category: "They can also completely kill your sex drive and make you have zero desire to find a girlfriend (and you will be 100% okay with this)." :what::feelshehe::feelshmm:

you sound like you have experience with them? i took zoloft for a period of time and when i stopped taking them months ago now and ended up with zero emotions,my dick doesn't work and i feel nothing.
zoloft is a completely different class of medicine, its an SSRI

Damn. I've always heard that SSRIs are fucky, especially when it comes to mens sex drive. Also head that it can take months to completely recover from their effects. I'd healthmax (take vitamins, eat a bunch of veggies, exercise, etc.) and see what happens. It should help stimulate nervous system recovery.
Tell me a non-addictive drug that fits this category: "They can also completely kill your sex drive and make you have zero desire to find a girlfriend (and you will be 100% okay with this)." :what::feelshehe::feelshmm:
A lot of anti-psychotics can heavily suppress sex drive. SSRIs can often cause one to completely lose their libido (but this side effect isn't guaranteed). Antiandrogrens will cause one's sex drive to disappear entirely. Anaphrodisiacs are very under researched in pharmacology, and there might be more experimental forms of them out there which I'm not aware of that have different mechanisms of action.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Damn. I've always heard that SSRIs are fucky, especially when it comes to mens sex drive. Also head that it can take months to completely recover from their effects. I'd healthmax (take vitamins, eat a bunch of veggies, exercise, etc.) and see what happens.
I've spoken with individuals who have taken ssri drugs decades ago and are still suffering with anhedonia and sexual dysfunction to this day and yet these drugs are still being marketed, just shows how fucked up this world really is

• +1
I've spoken with individuals who have taken ssri drugs decades ago and are still suffering with anhedonia and sexual dysfunction to this day and yet these drugs are still being marketed, just shows how fucked up this world really is
I agree.

The biggest red flag I see with SSRIs is that they have a wide side effect profile. It's such a sketchy and overused treatment for what is often nothing more than temporary or situational depression. The human body's serotonin system is far too complex for doctors to be prescribing a medication that acts on these receptors so broadly, imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Stopping@Nothing19
I agree.

The biggest red flag I see with SSRIs is that they have a wide side effect profile. It's such a sketchy and overused treatment for what is often nothing more than temporary or situational depression. The human body's serotonin system is far too complex for doctors to be prescribing a medication that acts on these receptors so broadly, imo.
precisely, i need to make a thred on these drugs. If i can save atleast one person from going down the route of these drugs then i will. Big pharma has a new enemy :lasereyes:

• +1

yesss broski <4

Damn. I've always heard that SSRIs are fucky, especially when it comes to mens sex drive. Also head that it can take months to completely recover from their effects. I'd healthmax (take vitamins, eat a bunch of veggies, exercise, etc.) and see what happens. It should help stimulate nervous system recovery.

A lot of anti-psychotics can heavily suppress sex drive. SSRIs can often cause one to completely lose their libido (but this side effect isn't guaranteed). Antiandrogrens will cause one's sex drive to disappear entirely. Anaphrodisiacs are very under researched in pharmacology, and there might be more experimental forms of them out there which I'm not aware of that have different mechanisms of action.
That isn't prescription...

sername and its a benz
Kratom can lower sex drive, but it's an opioid so it can be addictive.
Some herbal non-addictive sex drive reducers include Chasteberry, Common rue, Mashua, and Boldo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Kratom can lower sex drive, but it's an opioid so it can be addictive.
Some herbal non-addictive sex drive reducers include Chasteberry, Common rue, Mashua, and Boldo.
tf man oxycodone is an opioid i made a typo in my original post. sorry 4 that