Dicaprio becomes dicabbagerio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member and ALP
He got fat and his appeal was being prettycel

Having all your appeal be based on your youthful looks is a uphill battle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, oldcell, TUSSELEIF and 17 others
This proves looksmaxxing isn't only about gaining points but also protecting them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yerico7, Erik-Jón and 15 others
He just need to loose fat tbh

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, TUSSELEIF, Mewton and 6 others
Pitt always mogged him

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 15302, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Mostly due to bloat and fat tho

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
he got hungry all of a sudden

I think it’s also due to the fact that Pitt was dating Angeline Jolie so like one exclusive monogamy shit for years so high dopamine level wasn’t that high like di caprio’s one, Leo was more like party guy with young bitches max 25yo and was careless about his looks later in his life

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, subhuman incel, 11gaijin and 3 others
I think it’s also due to the fact that Pitt was dating Angeline Jolie so like one exclusive monogamy shit for years so high dopamine level wasn’t that high like di caprio’s one, Leo was more like party guy with young bitches max 25yo and was careless about his looks later in his life
Besides the fact that Brad has more robust bones and Leo was god due to soft features and nice eyes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
A huge jaw prevents you from aging like nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, EverythingMattersCel, Wallenberg and 7 others
I always thought Dicaprio looks kind of weird. It's like he has a female face shape, but robust. Very unusual.

Prettyboy vs masculine.

Ofc masculine last longer, he has better bones

DiCaprio doesn't care about his appearance in between movies because his fame + status can get him young supermodels regardless of how he looks.

jtmyrtyqmcl21.png

The reality is DiCaprio can still cut down to being reasonably lean and mog 99% of men facially whenever he wants to.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16834 and 11gaijin
DiCaprio doesn't care about his appearance in between movies because his fame + status can get him young supermodels regardless of how he looks.

jtmyrtyqmcl21.png

The reality is DiCaprio can still cut down to being reasonably lean and mog 99% of men facially whenever he wants to.
wonder what he would look like now if he cut down to 10% tbh

pretty sure pitt is a smoker too lmao that mf genes are top tier homie doesnt age bruh, but I havent ever seen pitt without his jawline or being bloated pretty sure his smoking addiction just curbs his appetite 24/7 but again what does it matter when you have better collagen at that age than most children:feelswhy:

pretty sure pitt is a smoker too lmao that mf genes are top tier homie doesnt age bruh, but I havent ever seen pitt without his jawline or being bloated pretty sure his smoking addiction just curbs his appetite 24/7 but again what does it matter when you have better collagen at that age than most children:feelswhy:

I doubt it has to do with anything other than Pitt's own decisions. He had to maintain an excellent physique for much of his life because his roles often involved a character who was in great shape.

Even now his characters are often in good shape. For example, his recent role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

It would be too hard for him to allow himself to constantly get out of shape between roles.

brad_pitt_once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood_200702_ggcyr212hf

By contrast DiCaprio doesn't have a history of playing roles where the characters physique were important. All DiCaprio has to do for a role in cut down to around 15-17% to get most of his facial aesthetic back and then he is good to go.

See for example, the Wolf of Wall Street dad bod

c705fd061eadc5cee2b5e7c36a169fca.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and chasingaesthetics
I doubt it has to do with anything other than Pitt's own decisions. He had to maintain an excellent physique for much of his life because his roles often involved a character who was in great shape.

Even now his characters are often in good shape. For example, his recent role in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

It would be too hard for him to allow himself to constantly get out of shape between roles.

brad_pitt_once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood_200702_ggcyr212hf

By contrast DiCaprio doesn't have a history of playing roles where the characters physique were important. All DiCaprio has to do for a role in cut down to around 15-17% to get most of his facial aesthetic back and then he is good to go.

See for example, the Wolf of Wall Street dad bod

c705fd061eadc5cee2b5e7c36a169fca.jpg

kinda true but Pitt is skinny he isnt big at all, he doesnt have high muscle mass which means he isnt gonna be as hungry all the time, I know this bc when I was younger I was an ecto was decent size but 10%, I did calistenics and running and I could eat whatever and it was super easy to maintain it just because I was a skinny kunt, now ive roided my energy expenditure has drastically increase so its diet down and suffer the cravings of food or just yolo the cardio and lose some lean muscle and fat at the same time but I refuse to do that, im here lean and size mog everyone, im killing two birds with one stone, fuck being small and also fuck being above 10%

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
kinda true but Pitt is skinny he isnt big at all, he doesnt have high muscle mass which means he isnt gonna be as hungry all the time, I know this bc when I was younger I was an ecto was decent size but 10%, I did calistenics and running and I could eat whatever and it was super easy to maintain it just because I was a skinny kunt, now ive roided my energy expenditure has drastically increase so its diet down and suffer the cravings of food or just yolo the cardio and lose some lean muscle and fat at the same time but I refuse to do that, im here lean and size mog everyone, im killing two birds with one stone, fuck being small and also fuck being above 10%
take thyroid

I found a DiCaprio from Wish on reddit
A5E9AE52 4356 46DE BA98 E15B5A6B5507

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 17345
take thyroid

wont work mate im on trt id have to add tren if im thinking about t3 and its fkn dogshit, dnp is faster but im not an idiot, another 5 more weeks of cutting then ill re-asses aint got far to go tho

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
A huge jaw prevents you from aging like nothing else
Bones prevent you from aging, not just jaw.

That's the main reason why prettyboy and women age worse than masc men.

A strong jaw and cheekbones pull on the skin, which gives much better soft tissue support. Tighter skin = illusion of better skin elasticity, which is also associated with youth.

Also for undereye, strong anterior-projected infraorbitals also give better soft tissue support, but u also need thick skin around the undereyes which is completely genetic. In my case, I have paper thin skin around the undereye so even if i had amazing infraorbital the tear trough deformity would still exist.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell and ProCoper
I think it’s a combination of fat + skull shape. His neurocranium always seemed big in comparison to his lower third to me, which is a bad skull shape in regards to ageing and weight gain. But he (DiCaprio) has good soft features and harmony to back it up with

Pitt always mogged.