Dicaprio aged like shit

F

Fath0039

Iron
Viggo mortensen and Brad Pitt are 46 and 44 respectively in the pictures, while dicaprio is just 46, but looks late 50s
Is it just due to their better aging genetics and having stronger bone structure?

Attachments

• 20211004_232710.png
    20211004_232710.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 250
  • oceans13-la-premiere-jun5-2007-071.jpg
    oceans13-la-premiere-jun5-2007-071.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 20211004_232720.jpg
    20211004_232720.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, fernandobrocolli and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Jason Voorhees, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
still dates 20 year olds tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
He got fat.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
He was borderline boneless. 404 cheekbones. What did u except?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and .👽.
it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
His looks were based on mostly feminine soft features. People who rely on these features don’t age well. Also getting fat didn’t help.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
I don't think Viggo Mortensen has aged that well. If Decaprio wasn't fat he might look like he held up better.

• +1
I don't think Viggo Mortensen has aged that well. If Decaprio wasn't fat he might look like he held up better.
He's 47 here. I think he aged well

Attachments

• MV5BZDA0MTk2ZWMtMTY3NS00N2NjLTk4MzYtZGE5NWNiYmFiYTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzNDM2MDI@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZDA0MTk2ZWMtMTY3NS00N2NjLTk4MzYtZGE5NWNiYmFiYTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzNDM2MDI@._V1_.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 204
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lawton88
He's 47 here. I think he aged well

His thinning eyebrows and underneath his eye area makes him appear his age to me but I guess the average 47 year old looks older for sure.

• +1
seed oils

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Indiana Evans
His thinning eyebrows and underneath his eye area makes him appear his age to me but I guess the average 47 year old looks older for sure.
It's common for danish men to have thin eyebrows, even when they are young.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Jason Voorhees
seed oils

I only cook with coconut oil. But are some seeds ok if not being heated? Like, can you eat chia seeds in porridge, can you drizzle olive oil as a dressing etc?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 4430
I only cook with coconut oil. But are some seeds ok if not being heated? Like, can you eat chia seeds in porridge, can you drizzle olive oil as a dressing etc?
Only consume monounsaturated oils, the processing still fucks up polyunsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil (monounsaturated) is fine, but only cook in saturated fats.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Jason Voorhees
I don't understand it tho. the easy way out is to say "bad bones" but it seems like his core face still looks good his head and face just got wider and rounder. but he's also not fat so idk

• +1
You guys are naïve to think these celebs just have great genes and aren't on hgh, stem cells, hairloss drugs, fillers, and every beauty treatment imaginable. The likelihood is that Leo just doesn't give a shit as much as these other celebs given his fat gain.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lmao, hail and 5 others
Its not that DiCaprio aged bad, its Brad Pitt who ages like one in a million

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
Viggo mortensen and Brad Pitt are 46 and 44 respectively in the pictures, while dicaprio is just 46, but looks late 50s
Is it just due to their better aging genetics and having stronger bone structure?
he got fat, they stayed lean, it's really as simple as that.

if he got lean he'd most likely be pretty good looking again, obviously his skin and all that would be fucked though, but I'd bet money that he'd still be significantly above average

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Jason Voorhees
You guys are naïve to think these celebs just have great genes and aren't on hgh, stem cells, hairloss drugs, fillers, and every beauty treatment imaginable. The likelihood is that Leo just doesn't give a shit as much as these other celebs given his fat gain.

my uncle who is 42 looks 10x better than dicaprio lmao.

He’s literally only 40 but I’d guess his age as 50

it could be bloat from hyperthyroidism or low estrogen and high dht

ur also using a flattering pic of him. I seen some worse pics of hom

Every man would age like wine if they had Pitts hair genes

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Ngl It's not that deep, he's literally overweight now/high bf so his face looks bloated