DiCaprio Is Ugly As Shit

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie

5'11 manlet muscleless cuck whiteboi NW3 probably has a small dick, no hunter eyes oval shaped ugly ass, isn't even blonde frauds his looks and incels cum to him.

looks like the awkward kid from high school whose name is terry and reeks cheese cheetos, literally dates 19 yo girls pedophilemaxx, I made a previous thread exposing anglos as child lover pedophilia: https://looksmax.org/threads/anglos-are-fucking-ugly-and-disgusting.1022991/ , brad pitt moneymogs him and aged better at least hes not a baldcel.

Attachments

• 1717814093392.png
    1717814093392.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: not__cel, halloweed, datboijj and 3 others
@0hMan @HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Warszawa 2025

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL and poopoohead
Cope more

• +1
Reactions: aber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, sub5c3l and Azonin
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and murdah
Im leaving hte anglosphere before ww3, ill chill with @ConfusedBolivian
me you and that klinefelter manlet will geomax to the philippines, except ill be the A-side cause yall are broke manlets

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and HTN_Mentalcel
he's also a shit actor

Im leaving hte anglosphere before ww3, ill chill with @ConfusedBolivian
World War 3 will not start, we will just destroy all NATO countries in one day

• +1
Reactions: murdah
me you and that klinefelter manlet will geomax to the philippines, except ill be the A-side cause yall are broke manlets
you are 170 cm bro

Unironically got to leave this shit country

still chadlite pretty boy in his prime

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@0hMan thoughts?

188+ is non ideal
as I said 180-185 is perfect
perfect for? You are never seen as assertive or professional, which is what studies relate between height and work.

188cm is solid, assertive starts at 188 or 190cm

perfect for? You are never seen as assertive or professional, which is what studies relate between height and work.

188cm is solid, assertive starts at 188 or 190cm
180cm is literally below average of poland adult let alone zoomer :lul:
taller than 190=you will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature
so stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and HTN_Mentalcel
He was always overrated when it comes to looks, even when he was in his prime.

But he is talentmaxxed, moneymaxxed and famemaxxed. So he is supermodels-under-25 ONLY.

He's probably slain thousands of vaginas throughout his life. Probably has a few bastards out there as well. He might be aware of them and pays the mother money to keep her mouth shut or he is completely unaware of them.

He is a true slayer. Haters gonna hate, but I heavily doubt he will lose sleep over it.

The guy doesn't care about his looks at this point. He'd rather enjoy top quality steaks, beers and nice ice cream than waste his time working out, getting cosmetic surgery etc. He knows his fame and money alone can get him all the model pussy in the world and he'll keep doing what he's doing till he's dead.

A life well lived. Most PSL Gods WISH they were him. Most 100billion+ billionaires like Musk and Bezos also wish they were him.
He is THE MAN.

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns, polio, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
taller than 190=you will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature
so stop coping
Not everyone is an anglo or nordcuck that has a 150 degree gonial angle after 6"3

@HTN_Mentalcel @St.TikTokcel Some normie on ome.tv thought he was mogging shit when he said "mam metr osiemdziesiat kolego a ty?" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

But he is talentmaxxed, moneymaxxed and famemaxxed. So he is supermodels-under-25 ONLY.

He's probably slain thousands of vaginas throughout his life. Probably has a few bastards out there as well. He might be aware of them and pays the mother money to keep her mouth shut or he is completely unaware of them.

He is a true slayer. Haters gonna hate, but I heavily doubt he will lose sleep over it.

The guy doesn't care about his looks at this point. He'd rather enjoy top quality steaks, beers and nice ice cream than waste his time working out, getting cosmetic surgery etc. He knows his fame and money alone can get him all the model pussy in the world and he'll keep doing what he's doing till he's dead.

A life well lived. Most PSL Gods WISH they were him. Most 100billion+ billionaires like Musk and Bezos also wish they were him.
He is THE MAN.
a lot of his pics are frauded, but thats fine because hes a model, though dont confuse those pics for his real looks,

his real ones are the ugly ones, true psl gods like Ian Somerhalder are rare as fuck

He is THE MAN.

he’s a scripted Illuminati character

so would u rather not have been born as dicaprio?

so would u rather not have been born as dicaprio?
Why would I want to be another person? Do I not have self-respect and acknowledgement of my worth?

Id rather become a better version of myself

Has a higher body count than you
Fucking bitter loser
Hahahahahajah