Dicaprio, Pitt, Depp - All effortlessly mogged by Delon

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Just shows you if Delon was born in their generation, he would mog them so badly. They'd be invisible standing next to him. Dicaprio in the 90s was worldwide famous after titanic, no girl would give a shit about him if Delon was the same age back then.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, ElTruecel and timid
Delon has higher SMV but DiCaprio and Pitt have higher appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
ok? how does it help me? what does it change for me?

Delon has higher SMV but DiCaprio and Pitt have higher appeal.
Nigga i know you did not just say that. Delon has the highest appeal of all time, nobody beats him in this area, not pitt, dicaprio, depp, o'pry, chico, gandy, visily, etc etc, nobody. The perfection for female appeal.

Nigga i know you did not just say that. Delon has the highest appeal of all time, nobody beats him in this area, not pitt, dicaprio, depp, o'pry, chico, gandy, visily, etc etc, nobody. The perfection for female appeal.
Visily is the highest psl.

• JFL
Reactions: tsxnre
ik foids who are completely lackluster on delon and also completely obsessed with him.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Pitt

It's Pitt. Always has been.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and datboijj
sorry bhai but indian foids don't get a say in this.
Ironically it’s the ethnic foids I talked with who rated him 10/10

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Ironically it’s the ethnic foids I talked with who rated him 10/10
appeal wise, if you asked 100000 women who they prefer out of all the guys you can htink of, delon imo will get the most votes.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just shows you if Delon was born in their generation, he would mog them so badly. They'd be invisible standing next to him. Dicaprio in the 90s was worldwide famous after titanic, no girl would give a shit about him if Delon was the same age back then.
IMG 4816

appeal wise, if you asked 100000 women who they prefer out of all the guys you can htink of, delon imo will get the most votes.
Yea the smart foids would pick delon but imo smart plus high sex drive would pick Gandy/ Ballou

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yea the smart foids would pick delon but imo smart plus high sex drive would pick Gandy/ Ballou
i disagree, foids cannot resist delons eyes. Who knows really though, women are mysterious creatures but i think delon has the most appeal worldwide

Alain Delon has the appeal to younger women that I like. It's all about scoring prime girls.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Depp mogs dicaprio and pitt in female gaze
Delon mogs them all

i disagree, foids cannot resist delons eyes. Who knows really though, women are mysterious creatures but i think delon has the most appeal worldwide
Is he truecel? @Zer0/∞ @Michael Myers

in terms of all around worldly apeal pitt mogs
in terms of apeal in the west depp mogs
and delon was a nobody until i came on this site
Delon isn't a nobody, he's just not part of your generation, my father knows about him and so does everyone above the age of 40. Worldwide appeal prime delon mogs everyone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Is he truecel? @Zer0/∞ @Michael Myers
Not at all. Look at his younger picture, decent looking. I think his issue was mental not physical, maybe autism or something. It says he was a "quiet and shy boy", high inhib + non-nt basically.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • WTF
depp mogs delon easily

• JFL
  • JFL
Chadpreet ramblings. But that pic looks way older than it was taken no way it’s from the 50s/60s. Looks like a 1910s pic
ElChad cope. If you think he’s truecel then you are just a fakecel. I can’t point at a single feature of his and say it’s worse than mine. He has a rather good eye area, normal nose, decent lower third.

• WTF
ElChad cope. If you think he’s truecel then you are just a fakecel. I can’t point at a single feature of his and say it’s worse than mine. He has a rather good eye area, normal nose, decent lower third.
Well it doesn’t matter about muh features. He died alone at like 75 and was non NT. You are a chad and he is a real truecel sadly.

Well it doesn’t matter about muh features. He died alone at like 75 and was non NT. You are a chad and he is a real truecel sadly.
ElChad cope. You mog me hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back