Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Fish
shut your bitch ass up nigguh

youre so mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, sportsmogger, Clark69 and 3 others
EDD55720 CFC8 4400 A3F0 D47B01325748

This guy mogs Barrett in under eye support

one bad angled pic vs good angled and somewhat professional photos you are a fucking retard op

one bad angled pic vs good angled and somewhat professional photos you are a fucking retard op
I forget if it was Pei or someone else that was suspected of being actually Barrett, i'm bad with names, but literally almost every single 5/10 normie mogs this gay alien subhuman in terms of actual appeal, the uncanny fuck.

Not a single prime high value woman would want to smoke his cock, not like it matters since he literally only smokes the penises of other men (Primarily Jewish and Black Men).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, Clark69, Lynxress and 2 others
nigga we get it, is that ur new man crush
Shutup nigger I just want those 2 to talk about somebody else other than Nicki Minaj, Barrett and Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Shutup nigger I just want those 2 to talk about somebody else other than Nicki Minaj, Barrett and Ramirez
who do u think will be the 4th person he adds to his discussions can't wait to find out!

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I forget if it was Pei or someone else that was suspected of being actually Barrett, i'm bad with names, but literally almost every single 5/10 normie mogs this gay alien subhuman in terms of actual appeal, the uncanny fuck.

Not a single prime high value woman would want to smoke his cock, not like it matters since he literally only smokes the penises of other men (Primarily Jewish and Black Men).
dicaprio can have any foid

Bro finally decided to speak facts

DiCap mogs because he doesn't look like an uncanny transgender, and has an actual chin

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ElTruecel

Makes no sense since he pulled all Stacy’s in Hollywood jfl cope more

youre one step away from coming out, very proud of you

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Dicaprio mainly just has full cheek fat pads which is why he’s always looked young for his age.